What's new

Jack goes to Sweden. Updated as aften as possible!

jack.bell

Mega Poster
Well as the name states I'm in Sweden! I'm here for two weeks with three different theme parks lined up lisberg,skara sommerland and grona Lund that order I will try to update as often as possible but there will be a week
Where I will be unable to post due to a lack of wi fi. I flew over this morning from heathrow and arrived at Gothenburg around lunchtime. We had a fun time exploring the City and saw balder for the first time on the bus! We just spent the day walking around doing very little.

Tomorow however it's off to lisberg! Woop!

I will post all pictures when I get home.

Jack

jack.bell

Mega Poster
Lisberg was today so we got up early and get on a tram to take us out tto the land of the green bunny rabits!! So first off straight over to balder wow Is all I can say. Balder is one of the best rides I have ever ridden one hell of a ride for a first wooden coaster it was amazing and bloomin scary at the same time. The huge amounts of Air time over the first hill intotr tunnel was just wonderful great coaster. Next on to kannoen this is my second accelerator after rita and in my opinion kannoen is far better. The hang time on the in line is imense and coming down from the top hat and looking down at the water below and the loop ahead is amazin. However the launch felt alot weaker than rita which was a bit of a let down. After that we rode lisbergbanan which is one of the most rideable coasters I have ridden where even though the ride itself isn't intense. The swooping drops around the hill are the best parts of the ride. I was amazed that on this ride you were able to take your bags on with you.
Ride count
Balder 1
kannoen 1
lisbergbanan 3
rapids 2
rabalder 1
flumeride 1
teacups 1
Tug boat 1
Dodgems 1
Dodgy boat fairytale bunny ride 1
observation tower 1