What's new

If you won a competition...

Kebab

Giga Poster
Picture this..

You find that you have won a competition to any park in the world for a single day. However you are only allowed to go if you bring two people from back home with you, who will give their opinion on the park and rides. The opinions from these will then be sent to the owner of the park and actions will be taken place.

So..

- Which park would you visit for that single day and why.
- Who would you take from home and why.
- What opinions would you expect them to say about the park, and what would you want to say.

Knock yourselves out! :p

Jake

Strata Poster
Probably somewhere like Cedar Point.

I'd RATHER go to parks like Tokyo DisneySea, Hong Kong Disney etc, but it would KILL me not being 'allowed' to go into Tokyo or Hong Kong. At CP I wouldn't feel like I was missing out on any 'culture'.

Kebab

Giga Poster
I wouldn't want to go to far with one day spent at the park baring in mind. I would like to travel to Mirabilandia with two of my friends; it looks such a spectacular park! Especially with the addition of iSpeed, it looks a very special park to visit.

Most of my friends follow my understanding of rollercoasters, it grows on them about the designers etc. Because I teach them whenever I'm on a school trip, I turn really geeky. On comment I could hear my friends saying abour Mirabilandia is build a dive machine, but I wouldn't mind seeing a new flying coaster personally.

Gonna have to be kinda boring and go with Magic Mountain or Disneyland California.. Just because Disneyland is a really awesome looking place and Magic Mountain is somewhere I've always wanted to go. On an international level I'd say Alton, or maybe Everland just for T-Express."

If family is what you mean by "at home" it'd have to be my little cousin Lindsay. She LOVES coasters but her mom won't let her join on here, bleh. Since no one else really likes coasters at home I guess maybe I'd take any CFer around here that wanted to go!

rollermonkey

Strata Poster
Janfusun Fancyworld - An odd choice, to be sure, but it's the only park in the world that has more than one B&M coaster that I haven't been to. I'd only need 7 more worldwide for the complete set. It also would be insanely difficult to do on my own.

I'd take Duane and Lisa. He's the guy that I've done the most trips with, and she and I have been trying to do a trip together for 3 years now. We are actually figuring on Taiwan to be the place for it to happen.

No clue what they'd say. I've not been, and neither have they. I'm sure they'd say thank you, though.
;)

nadroJ

CF Legend
Me and Will had a similar discussion about somehing like this the other day, I think I said Cedar Point. It's not the place I most want to go in the world but it's got a lot of coasters and I think it'd be the best place to go for one day.

theRock-steel

Mega Poster
In North America I would like to go to either Canada's Wonderland or SF Magic Mountain. They are both big parks that I haven't been to and have many rides that I would like to try. (You can check rcdb.com for Behemoth, Fly, Time Warp, Vortex at CW and Déjà Vu, Goliath, Superman The Escape, Tatsu, Terminator, X2 at MM.) I would want to take my son and youngest daughter. I would like to know how they would compare these parks to those here in Florida. Their opinions of all the rides would be nice, but what they would have to say about these major ones would be the most interesting I think.
If we are being compensated for traveling anywhere in the world, I would like to try either of a couple of big parks in Japan. Nagashima Spa Land or Tokyo DisneySea. The reason to go there would be centered around a cultural change not to ride coasters. I think that my son and his oldest daughter would like this. The country and the atmosphere would be what I would most like their opinions on.

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
I would underline every other word for emphasis....

seriously - I'd probably choose drayton, so maybe the management would take on their comments about the state of the queuelines etc...

RCF

Strata Poster
I'd probably choose Six Flags Magic Mountain because I've wanted to go there for so long. I'd also enjoy going to someplace like Thorpe overseas. To bring I would bring my girlfriend, Megan, and either my sister, or any CFer who would join me (which is like, no one).

Steven

Giga Poster
CF Magic Mountain

I have been their and I will be able to go to other parks in the future. One reason why I want to go there. The amount of decent rides X2, Déjà Vu e.t.c.

I would bring my dad and one random CFer who wanted to come pulled from a hat.

Emmett

Giga Poster
I'd prefer one of the big parks over in either Japan or Australia. The further away the better and probably somewhere were I'd never get a chance of visitng unless I won a competition. The parks in Europe or the US are much easier to access.