What's new

Holiday World 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

valleyfair!

Hyper Poster
Just read this over at the Coaster Crew and someone got this in an email newsletter from Holiday World so I don't have a link but could this be a possible steel coaster coming!

What's the New Project for 2010?
Ah, the question on everyone's mind these days: What's new for 2010?
Yes, we will have a new...
thing...for next year. Want to play along with our guessing game? Follow us on Twitter, our Facebook Fan Page, and the HoliBlog.
Our big announcement will be Thursday, August 13, at 11 am CDT. If you're here as a guest that day, you're welcome to join us in the Holiday Theater (sorry, HoliDazzles fans, we'll have
one less show that day).
Park president Will Koch will proudly unveil his latest plan for making everyone smile. He's been working on this for several years and has been talking about it even longer. In fact...it's the second largest ride project in the park's history!

AmandaPanda

Mega Poster
This Pinfari sure sounds good to me :lol:
Well, my expectations are definatly an Inverting ride, as that's what they lack, unless they are keeping with the wood theme.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Whatever it is, I'm sure it will be good. Maybe it'll be enough to get me down to southern Indiana for once.

^ Voyage should be enough to get you to Southern Indiana, Marc...

Yeah, I don't think this will be a new coaster, especially right after Pilgrim's Plunge unless they have a very big cash flow or something. Any addition will be good for the park though, seeing as it's kinda small.

However, second biggest project in the park's history? What else could that be besides a coaster?

I'm confused.

A

Anonymous

How about a dark ride. You know there that turkey shoot dark ride game. Maybe they got another dark ride in the works

Status
Not open for further replies.