What's new

[HELP] - Discord Is Not Opening On My Computer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiltonJaskolski

Roller Poster
Hello Friends,

I am having an issue on Discord, when I tried to open it on my computer its not opening there properly. I checked the net connection, it's well. Can anyone suggest some ideas to solve the issue? Please help me

Matt N

CF Legend
Hello Friends,

I am having an issue on Discord, when I tried to open it on my computer its not opening there properly. I checked the net connection, it's well. Can anyone suggest some ideas to solve the issue? Please help me
Out of interest, are you trying to access Discord through a website, through an app, or through a different means entirely?

Admittedly, I’ve never used Discord before and don’t know a whole lot about it, so I can’t offer any specific advice, but I could offer a few general IT tips that might help you out with this kind of thing:
  • If you’re solely trying one method of getting onto Discord (for instance, only an app), why not try another? I sometimes find that when you encounter issues using one method, they aren’t present when using another!
  • Try disconnecting from and reconnecting to your wi-fi network. On my network at least, simply reconnecting often solves any issues!
  • If all else fails, try the age-old IT trick of “turn it off and turn it back on again”. If you shut down and reopen your computer, the issue may well have gone away. I know it sounds overly simple, but a surprising amount of IT problems are solved using this simple trick!
  • Approaching the issue from a different angle; why not try on another device? If your computer isn’t working, why not try a mobile device, or a different computer?
The problem may also be on Discord’s end as opposed to your own. In that scenario, I’m afraid that there’s not a lot you can do other than wait it out, unfortunately.

Hope that helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.