What's new

Graphics person wanted!

NickkyG

Mega Poster
Hello all!

If there's anyone out there who's pretty handy in photoshop and want to help out on a roller coaster game i'm making, give a shout here!

I'm seeking someone to develop some multi-layer backdrops (ie the backdrops will move independantly from each other to create a feel of depth).

The style of the game is like this:
supports4.png

The graphics need to be believable, while not being photo realistic.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Snoo

The Legend
Well I'm not an expert, but I'm willing to bet some animated GIF's could possibly work. I wouldn't know how to do that, but if you want backgrounds which could work and just freehand it, a GIF could work.

Also.. you might want to try that games forums (name escapes me) and you could possibly find something.

ps: Belongs in Anything Goes.. I think.. :p

NickkyG

Mega Poster
Well, the backgrounds don't need to be animated, preferably i want a set of PNGs with alpha channels (as you can see the current backgrounds are completely smoothed out to blend together).

NickkyG

Mega Poster
Cos i'm rubbish at stuff like that, lol!

I did designed the interface, track, trains etc but i can't do complex stuff like the backdrops, it's out of my league :(

Inverse

Hyper Poster
It's probably within my ability to split the background image you have into different .pngs with alpha channels. But i would be unable to create new ones. I'm willing to give it a go if you want to send me the image you're currently using.