What's new

Google Earth

peep

CF Legend
Soz if there is a topic like this already.

I opened up Google Earth for the first time yesterday and then looked at it in more detail today as the Disneyland Paris has just launched its 3D map. They have done a really good job on it, loads of detail which also means it takes ages to load properly, especially as the parks have been flooded with peep's photos. I also looked at WDW, loved it.

I also took a gander at some UK parks and noticed something really odd. At Chessington Dennis the Menance's madhouse or whatever it's called has been given a 3D building which baffled the hell out of me. Does this mean they have started work on turning some UK parks into 3D?

At Blackpool there is a flat ride which looks like it's in early stages of turning 3D (no proper colours/detail). Does anyone know anything else about this?

Also Disneyland Tokyo is in early stages of going 3D.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
TTD is in 3D. Same for Magic Mountain's Superman and Sky Tower. Haven't seen any else, though.

And yes, there is a (very) old topic on the Disneyland 3D parks. Still, it's acceptable to statt a new one.

HarryBoyy

Mega Poster
i hav taken a look and they should make all theme park rides that are worth it 3d

[Poor post quality. PM warning sent. - Ian]