What's new

Glasses!

Do YOU wear glasses?

• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I've had them since I was in 4th grade, I believe. I don't mind them, although I am looking into getting contacts one of these days. They are a bit of a hassle when it comes to coasters.

Nope, 20-20 vision for me. Well, according to the optician...

Yeah, I wear them.

I also wear a hat to keep my head warm and shoes to keep my feet dry.

I wear glasses

I cant wear contacts don;t likethings that close to my eye and I move away

Glasses FTW!

Sometimes, when I feel like it (usually if I have a headache :lol: ).

So once again, I'm not going to vote, as there's not the correct option for me :p

No I don't wear them, my eyesights pretty good. Although sitting in front of a pc monitor all day, might change that in the future.

I've worn them for 30 years so well used to them now, although I'm finding lately that I see up close better without them nowadays. I suppose that means I'll need bifocals soon which I'm not looking forward to.

There was a topic on this a while ago. :?
Anyway I don't wear glasses.
I have perfect vision, and the optition said that I will probably never need glasses or contacts. :p

I've never needed glasses, and I'm surprised I've come this far without them, considering that I'm on the computer loads.

Nope.

I might need glasses when i'm like.. 60 tho.. according to the doctor. I got 20/15 as of right now.. :)

I have glasses.

Have had them for 6 years or so I think, and I definatly need em. Can't see **** all without them. It's all those years (and years to come) spent in front of the PC :x

Yeah, and I prefer them because I look 10x better with them on than without. I've had them since I started secondary school, which was in 2004.

Well as of offically 1 year to THIS VERY DAY I no longer wear glasses thanks to lazer eye surgery :) I wore them for about 20 years and it took about 9 months+ to get used to not needing them though every now and again I go to put them on in the morning, or take them off when getting undressed :)