What's new

GF Costume Competition: HAVE YOUR VOTE! LIVE!

Who has the best costume?

• Leigh - Two Face

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tina - Riddler

• Mark R - Mario

• Ben - cruella

• Chris - gingerbread man

• Steven - Old Man

• Fraser - Mr Benn

• Karen - Catwoman

• KT - Super tigger

• Charlotte - bat girl

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mark

Strata Poster
A wooden coaster trophy.

Just to let you know, mushroom came in 2nd place by just 1 point, followed by Ben. They got prizes too :)

Oh and AJ won the booby prize: a mirror...

Congrats to Leigh again and a salute to all who took part. Finally a massive thankyou to Furie for being amazing and doing the tech stuff on his end! It wouldnt have worked without you! :)

AJ

Giga Poster
In my defence i didn't ACTUALLY intend on entering the competition, i just dressed in whatever Boots had on saturday night... Bandages. <3

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
As always, I scored honestly...I even gave Steven 10 points for effort!

Well done to Leigh! My top three (according to the score sheet I filled out on the day) was Raybould, Leigh then Ben.

What I liked about Raybould's was that it was the perfect costume for him. He actually looked like Mario considering they share the same build. It was perfect. Nobody else could have pulled off the Mario costume like Raybould!

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
I thought exactly the same Ian, which made me sad because the others were absolutely superb as well. It's just that no matter how good they were, Mushroom was 100% believable as Mario - it just fitted perfectly.

As I say, that really doesn't take anything from the others though, as they were all superb.

Kimmy

Roller Poster
Haha I saw the gingerbread man and cruella deville when I was at Thorpe Park on monday! For me my favourite would have to be mario :)

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^ Just out of interest, how did you know it was CoasterForce dressing up? (Welcome to CF btw!)

Coaster-Fiend

Mega Poster
TBH- I think they're all pretty bad.

Two Face for example- white trainers? ...and why is half of his face white? It's supposed to be just normal.

Kimmy

Roller Poster
Ian said:
^ Just out of interest, how did you know it was CoasterForce dressing up? (Welcome to CF btw!)

Thank you :) well I remember walking past and seeing the member wearing the gingerbread man outfit and another dressed up as cruella deville when I was walking towards nemesis inferno, when I checked up on coasterforce afterwards the costumes were identical :) I think I vaguely saw the member dressed up as tigger too :)