What's new

Fort Fun Eastbourne topic!

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
The Wildcat from Southport is moving down to Fort Fun in Eastbourne.

Sounds like that end of the country is having a bit of an amusement park boom at the moment!

[edit 29-06-09]
Well, this is interesting to see where this didn't go after all of this time :lol:

Indeed, Let's hope this is a good sign for the future of the rest of our seaside parks. I am glad to see Wildcat staying in the business!

As soon as I saw that furie and made this topic, I knew it would be the Wildcat from Southport :D

Um, sorry to go a wee bit off topic, but is there any news on whats happening with KSM? Or is that still standing at PL?

Awesome.

I'm not going to be visiting Eastbourne any time soon, but that coaster was fab at Southport.

8)

Ooooops. Just been told off about this on Joyland books ;) :lol:

Apparently it's NOT the Southport Wildcat, but a brand new D.V.P. Ride (Pinfari)... Which could be good (one of their new Wildcat style models), or bad (one of their mini-apples with a mine-train theme).

So, let's hold this space.

I'm getting this utterly wrong :lol:

It's an L&T Coaster, but don't know what type yet. Don't know if anyone has been on one of these?

They're also getting a new Log Flume :)

Could this be L&T's Wild Mouse?
Or would it be one of their Compact Family Coasters?
Does anyone know?

Link to L&T Systems.

Wow I've only just found this.

Must admit,for a park that's only just up the road for me,I've never been as there just wasn't enough to draw me to it.

But these new rides are worth taking a look at,might even pop along on my next day off to see how things are developing.

Im going tomorow so I'll fill you in if you dont go.
Last time I went about a month ago it was just dirt fro where the go karts had been and a big lorry that has been there for ages. :D

Wow, will hopefully make a trip to Eastbourne sometime soon, my excuse will be to see my cousin which helps :)

Not much has happend. they've only build the frame structure of the station. :)
So much for opening in easter. :lol:

Well as you can see,the construction on this is going.........Nowhere.

They have sectioned off a part of the park,but that's it.

There is no sign of a coaster whatsoever.

Although it does look like bits of the Log Flume have arrived,that's something I suppose. :roll:

0001039vf8.jpg

0001030er5.jpg

0001029ua8.jpg

Yeah, apparently the coaster has been delayed by a bit...

furie said:
Yeah, apparently the coaster has been delayed by a bit...

Wish I'd of known that,I went expecting to see a half built coaster. :lol:

-lofty- said:
Could it be due to the bad weather recently?

Can't see how,we've had some bad weather here,but nowhere near as bad as up North,and certainly no flooding of any kind.