Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Rides I missed out on this year that I won't be able to ride next year:

Kingda Ka
Chang

Rides I missed out on that I will be able to ride next year(hopefully):

Right side of Rebel Yell at King's Dominion
Voyage

Unfortunately, Ka was still broken when I was there and the right side of Rebel Yell was closed due to no crowds. Also, I was supposed to go to Holiday World and SFKK this past season, but my trip got cut short, so we could only do King's Island. It's quite a shame...

Oh yeah, I also forgot to mention I could have, in theory, gone to Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom and Indiana Beach, but for some reaason I didn't. I still got to see Kentucky Kingdom though :lol: .

Rides I missed out on that I will be able to ride next year(hopefully):

Right side of Rebel Yell at King's Dominion
Voyage

Yah you better do the Voyage up this year!

rollermonkey

Strata Poster
H:RRR's oft delayed opening pushed it out of my calendar for 2009. Not sure I can get down there in 2010 though.

I could have used about 75-ish more credit-type coasters, though.
;)

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Saw was closed when I went to Thorpe, but I wasn't overly bothered. I'll ride it at some point, but have no immediate plans at the moment.

My original plan for Spain had to be cut back quite drastically due to unforseen, bull **** money issues, so I ended up cutting out Madrid, including the parks, entirely. I'd like to try and head over at some point next year.

Also, I couldn't go to Park Asterix because I was in Paris a week or so too early and the park hadn't opened. It wasn't a priority at all, I was there to see the city and hang out with friends there (Yeah, I know, I'm soooooo **** ing continental!), so I don't feel that I missed out. I'm sure I'll be in Paris at some point next year though, and this time I'll try and tie in a couple more parks.

Mark

Strata Poster
East Coast(er) General said:
Mark said:
marc said:
Goliath Holland :)

It's
icon_censored.gif
. Believe me! I found it absolutely completely lacklustre. At every moment I was expecting killer airtime, there was none. The big huge turn around that you would expect to be intense was also a massive let down. The only redeeming features are the bunny hops at the end and the funky Stengel Dive.

Perhaps what I should say is that it was a dissapointment for me as apose to being
icon_censored.gif
. I was expecting sooooooo much more and felt massively short-changed!
I wasn't expecting as much as you apparently, as I thought it was da Bomb! Great drop, loads of airtime & that lovely ending - zoomed right up into my Top 10!

I have recently found out that Tom has also re-ridden it since our trip way back whenever and ironically he says it was better too. Apparently it has had an overhaul on the trains and so on and is now running a whole heap better. (Even Tom was dissapointed the first time round...)

Sam

Giga Poster
LiveForTheLaunch said:
^ Can I come? :)

Hmm, I won't say anything in response to that, it would be too easy.

But yeah, ROLLERCOASTERS!!!!! I'd like to try the new one at Flamingo Land, I forget it's name, but it's only just down the road and I've not been on it yet.

A

Anonymous

Definetley Ka.

some people say it's a rip off, but i still think that it's a great layout :eek:
the only way i couldn't get on was because of the lightning strike. then the day it opened was late in the day, maybe dinner time, and by the time we got over there, it was a 3 hour wait

other than that, deja vu at SFMM.
and Goliath.

A

Anonymous

Bizarro

I wanted too ride Bizarro at SFNE. But im so terrified. I plan too do it this year though.

RCF

Strata Poster
Well even though I didn't go this year the only REAL rides I plan to go on next year (with the exception of SFOT) will be California Screamin' at Disneyland, and Revenge of The Mummy at Universal Studios, since I'm going to Cali for a band award trip.

CreditCrazy

Hyper Poster
RollerCoasterFanatic said:
REAL rides I plan to go on next year will be California Screamin' at Disneyland, since I'm going to Cali for a band award trip.

Nothing else at Disney is a real ride?