Flats or Coasters?

• Flat rides

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Coasters

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

Flat rides are fun and add to the park but the coasters are what I go there for.

A

Anonymous

I have just got to say Flats, as I prefer the sensation of a good flat over a good coaster. BUT, I would take a great coaster over a flat anyday, however, as there arn't too many great coasters round here, Its gotta be flats

A

Anonymous

I like the name Flatrideforce.com lol! I went for flats, because i think they can be more individual than coasters. Each one is different and original, and gives you a different feeling. Also, the queue times arent as bad.

A

Anonymous

This poll is the original No Brainer.....as for the replies!!!

A

Anonymous

its definatly roller coasters for me because of all the types and layouts but theres nothing like a flat in between riding roller coasters

Titan

Mega Poster
DEFINATLY coasters for me, Flat Rides are good but somtimes they just aint enough, Coasters have the speed and a lot of flexibility. Flats do have their advantages though, cheaper, easier to relocate, and are very flexible, but really they dont have the speed or the mass that roller coasters have.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
[I considered starting this topic earlier, but searched for an old one and looks like I've found it. Must have missed it first time round. Can't get the staff, eh?]

Anyway, coasters for me.

I don't like being held upside down but I enjoy being thrown upside down if that makes sense.

AeRo

Hyper Poster
Well I have to go with coasters just because they can give so variety in one ride. Flats are extremely tempting too, but my favourite has to be anything with an element of water!

Richie

Hyper Poster
I like flat rides a lot more. I would much rather go on The Beast or Apocalypse than a coaster like Nemesis. I have just always had a thing for flat rides, I just love being flipped over again and again or falling towards the floor on a tower ride. Roller Coasters dont bore me but I just dont find them as fun as flat rides.

A

Anonymous

Coasters. There's so much you can do with both of them, but coasters have more things that make me want to go on more of them.

flat/coaster

Well, the title is Coasterforce, and I joined the site, so I suppose I prefer coasters mostly. Umm.. I would say I would take Power tower over a few rides at Cedar Point like Corkscrew, but mostly I like coaster more. <3

A

Anonymous

Falrides kinda stay in the same place all the time, so i choose coasters because you get a change of surroundings every now and then..

A

Anonymous

the coasters in Oz a real S*** with the exception of Tower of terror and Letahl weapon.

It's definately flat rides for me.