What's new

Favorite Rip Ride Rockit song

Personally Rainbow connection and Still Rock n Roll to me where great. I also got some random guitar solo that was pretty fun and had a nice riff. I haven't done any of the new songs, but Waterloo seems like a fun fit. This might already be a thread that I can't find, but if not I am interested, and have a great day.

Of the 'official' list I reckon ZZ Top's Gimme All Your Lovin' would be a great choice. But the secret/hidden list songs are better. Muse's Stockholm Syndrome would be good, but I chose Start Me Up from The Rolling Stones way back when, which surprised the person next to me. (This worked well the whole way round.) Did not have time to explain how to get that list before we were up the lift...

I’m not sure if they still have it after they recently reduced the number of available songs, but I always used to go for You Can’t Touch This by MC Hammer!

Dang, I forgot I made this thread! Thanks for resurrecting it. Shame they limited the songs so much as it really made for a different experience.