• EDM

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Mongolian Throat Singing

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

YUNG_CHOPPA

Mega Poster
What's your favorite genre of music?

I pretty much like most genres of music but i mainly listen to hip hop & r&b. I cant really get on EDM, gospel (even though i'm christian), or most country music. But I can pretty much listen to everything else. Sometimes I like to kick back and listen to james brown era blues & soul music. I'm from new orleans so of course I like jazz too. Most of the hip hop I listen to is by local artists like curren$y, lil wayne, august alsina, etc. but i also like ratchet stuff like migos :lol:

Pink Cadillac

Giga Poster
I'm quite strict, but I listen to everything really (except heavy metal). My favourite genres however are R&B (contemporary obv) and pop. Might throw rock into the mix but that is an extremely broad genre so I hate a lot of it. I always find it funny how people's opinions of music generally vary significantly more compared to other art forms like film.

nealbie

CF Legend
You've not got trance. I love trance.

As well as that, rock, classic rock, 90s pop and David Bowie (also not listed).

CarolinaRider

Mega Poster
I like Reggae, but only from the 70's and 80's. Same goes for Rock.

So I'm going to vote for Mongolian throat singing.

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
Really whatever's on the radio. I absolutely despise Country though. I do like a bit of Pop and Rock I guess, especially stuff from the 80s and 90s.

owentaylor121

Giga Poster
Trance by far!
I also enjoy techno and tech house too, but trance will always be my favourite genre of music.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016
Not picky, I listen to pretty much anything that isn't rap or country. My favorites probably include EDM, classic rock, cinematic orchestral, and alternative.

Jer

Strata Poster
Turbo Polka, Jazzcore, Vaporwave, and Noise rock
those are my jams (and all real genres)

But on a serious note (and to answer your poll)

I actually listen to everything, none of this "except rap and country" ****, I actually listen to everything. So picking a real favorite is hard. My go to right now when I have nothing else is folk though. I've been in love with the likes of The Decemberists, Charlie King, Lord Huron and Fleet Foxes for a while now. I'm not sure I see an end to this since I keep finding new artists to discover and love as well.