What's new

Design your own theme park

andrus

Giga Poster
If you got the chance to design your own theme park, what would it look like?

Would it be a nice little cosy park that would be heavily over themed or would it be a massive park with only major poorly themed thrill rides? What rides would the park include and what themes would be used?

I don't have the time to contribute right now, so I'll let you go first! ;) I'm also sorry if this topic already have been made..

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
It has. Three times.
1371-1.jpg

250px-RollerCoaster_Tycoon_2_cover.jpg

Roller_Coaster_Tycoon_3.jpg

In serious response, I'd probably have a small park with perhaps one major coaster, themed to being a coaster. If you know you can't pull off a theme, don't have one.
More than that, I don't know, really. Running a park is a complicated affair.

silenthillXD

Hyper Poster
I would go for a medium sized park with a dedication to themeing and medium thrills like air and dragons fury! It would have to have an aquatrax though, and a maurer sohne spinner! xD

CreditCrazy

Hyper Poster
I would definitely rather have a themed small park than a huge park with no theme. Not a really small park though, like Holiday World size. For coasters/rides, I would definitely have a:

- GCI woodie
- Mega-lite
- Log Ride
- Rafting Ride
- Dark Ride(s)
- Drop Tower

Other compact coasters like ball coasters/el locos would also be easy(est) to have and if the terrain was hilly, a mine train/bobsled coaster would also be a must.

I guess the easiest theme for the park would just be kind of old/classic/forest-y like Knoebels. That way the park can be nice/charming and also have plenty of trees for woodies and other rides to interact with.

M_Force_4_ever

Roller Poster
rollermonkey said:
I Believe That's Ludicrous!

I'd Bat Them Lashes :wink:

But seriously; I'd probably aim for a very family oriented park with a few "high thrill" attractions with the ultimate goal of having something that appealed to everybody in the family. As far as theming goes I don't really know but the kid's area would be themed to the Electric Company.

Gladiator

Mega Poster
In My park I'd definitely have it small but well themed and a eurofighter.
I'd also have quite a few water rides (aquatrax, log flume, rapids etc.)
Mainly, a mix between Chessington and Thorpe

07barkerk

Roller Poster
I would have a Massive park that would suit everyone with plentyof big thrill rides and plenty of kiddie rides! I would also have a coaster with more inversions than Colossus! :--D