What's new

Coaster count won't show up on my profile! Help?

Bat Fastard

Hyper Poster
This may be the wrong section for this type of question, but my profile pic and coaster count won't show up for me when I post on the forums. It show's up in the edit profile section though. This is really bothering me, so could someone help me? I use this website on my iPhone 4 btw if that helps

bmac

Giga Poster
Coaster-Count images are very picky on forums, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. What I do for CoasterForce is save the image to my comp, then upload it to imgur.com, and then use that link in my signature.

jolash

Mega Poster
bmac said:
Coaster-Count images are very picky on forums, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. What I do for CoasterForce is save the image to my comp, then upload it to imgur.com, and then use that link in my signature.

I don't think he means his signature.

You're on your iPhone as in you're using Tapatalk?

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Batfastard14 said:
This may be the wrong section for this type of question, but my profile pic and coaster count won't show up for me when I post on the forums. It show's up in the edit profile section though. This is really bothering me, so could someone help me? I use this website on my iPhone 4 btw if that helps

The one you set up on My-CF is separate to the forum ones. They're two different systems.

I've tried to get them to connect, but it just refuses.

So you need to use the User Control Panel in the forums. Sorry, it's confusing, I know :(

Bat Fastard

Hyper Poster
furie said:
Batfastard14 said:

The one you set up on My-CF is separate to the forum ones. They're two different systems.

I've tried to get them to connect, but it just refuses.

So you need to use the User Control Panel in the forums. Sorry, it's confusing, I know :(
Thanks, that did the trick. However it say's every profile picture I try to upload is to big...

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
That daffy duck one seems to be working?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4