What's new

Changes At Pleasurewood Hills

Jools

Giga Poster
Today I went to Pleasurewood Hills, expecting it to be another "meh" day, but I was pleasantly suprised:

Obviously Timber Falls, which I think is an Improvement.

Wizzy Dizzy ran for twice as long and seemed to swing higher.

Wipeout no longer had to wait 6 or 7 minutes to be dispatched.

THIS IS WIERD!: Green Cannonball Express train was on Enigma (it still had
Cannonball Express signs on and painted in the origional colours.

New lights inside Snkae in the Grass to add on to the ones already inside.

Rattlesnake no longer stopped to go round again it just shot round the corner, plus the lift seemed to be quicker.

Great day, now they just need to run the second slide on Wave Breaker, put 2 trains on Enigma (which they do have, infact I think they have 3!), build a few more thrill rides and fix the broken seats on Wipeout, voila, perfect park!

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
Yes, I noted the changes when I went a few months ago. Just those little things made the whole experience a lot better.

And I've been twice now when Wipeout has been open, the first time the opening season, and it's never had that 6/7 min thing. Well, it may have, but I didn't notice last time.

Emmett

Giga Poster
Nice to hear that they must have sorted the noise issue out with the locals as I think that was restricting the loading to 6 mins a time. They were doing it last year when I went. I thought they were just lazy on the day but when when I got back I found out why.

Nice to see Snake in the Grass getting looked after because its the best thing at the park. One of my favourite junior coasters I've ever done.

Jools

Giga Poster
Yeh, about the 6/7 minute thing, I think they stopped it this year because they got complaints about queues, and to be honest it hardly makes any noise until it hits the brakes in the station and when it goes up the turnaround hill.

And I agree that Snake In The Grass is one of their best rides, I think it's nice to see a family coaster like it too, and I'm glad they are doing their best to keep it good, the tunnels and lights get maintained, plus they've painted the track twice and changed the trains twice too, well I'm not sure if they've been changed, just modified the one they already had.

I hope too see them fix Enigma's brakes with a contractor of some sort, so they can get two of the trains going atleast.

Martyn B

CF Legend
Rattlesnake no longer stopped to go round again it just shot round the corner

To be honest, that varies, depending on who is operating it. Different people do different things.

Very, VERY odd about the Cannonball train though...