What's new

Cedar Point - Fast Lane vs Regular Admission - "Fell in Love" with a Ride Operator?

quaremorito

Roller Poster
I know this thread title is a lot to unpack, but my recent trip to Cedar Point was incredibly eventful and I thought I'd share my trip with you guys :)

I drove up 4.5 hours to Sandusky, Ohio to show my friend all the unique rides CP has to offer as well as catch up on a few credits I missed. I got 5 new credits which was incredible, I was very happy! I missed some credits from the kiddy rides but I was a little embarrassed about riding them so I dodged it entirely (I'll come back when I'm a little braver, surely).
The first day we were there (Tuesday, August 1st) was incredible. We got the Fast Lane Plus which was beyond worth the money in my opinion. We didn't have to wait very long for anything (not including Steel Vengeance which was down for 1-2 hours) and both me and my friend felt like people with Fast Lanes were incredibly prioritized. We were there from open to close and were able to ride everything we wanted (including some duplicates).

This was also the day I met this super cute ride operator at the Millennium Force. I'm not going to gush because that's humiliating and most people who use this forum are middle aged men who for sure wouldn't get it but man, this guy was handsome :( He saw my Orion shirt and asked which Ohio giga was my favorite but I was so in awe that he was even talking to me that I gave the most GP response on planet Earth... embarrassing! I hope he at least knows how handsome he is... 😭

The second day (Wednesday, August 2nd, today!) was way more relaxed. We got there when it opened and knocked out a few credits we missed the day prior. Blue track for Gemini was open which I was very excited about! The cute ride operator wasn't working in the morning, unfortunately (as if I'd have the courage to even compliment him... sigh) but Millennium Force as the first ride of the day was incredible. I had gotten a little too comfortable with my Fast Lane so waiting 75 minutes for Maverick was beyond difficult, especially after a near walk on yesterday... I also bought some t-shirts and a hat and overall was able to enjoy the park without having to worry about riding everything.

Overall, definitely invest in a Fast Lane if you're able to, it's very worth it in my opinion! Especially if you've never been to CP, a Fast Lane is ideal for knocking out credits as fast as possible. Personally, my favorite ride was the Millennium Force (not biased) with Steel Vengeance very close behind. I'm more than ready to come back next year for the opening of Top Thrill 2!