Can you give?

• Yup, I am pure as the driven snow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope, I am a hideously deformed leper

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

the_missus

Mega Poster
Oh what a surprise I can give blood! Yey for the lesbians! I can flick as many beans as I want and still give blood!!!

AeRo

Hyper Poster
Jake said:
^ Canada.

10/10
tehe.gif

Harvey

Hyper Poster
I know!, the best bit about it being the slip road down onto junction 29 on the M8 Eastbound, <3

Lotsa slags though, :p

Anyone else get the feeling that we have totally derailed this topic? :D

AeRo

Hyper Poster
Yes we have, and no moderration...tut tut :p

Anyway, I seem not to be able to give blood, yet a woman who has done the same things as me, can - that is unfair.

tanya

Mega Poster
I used to be a regular donor, but I got Aneamia and did lots of fainting, once at the blackpool live, that was embarassing, so now I can never donate again, my doctor says not to or I will get fainty and poorly again and Ireally don't want to take iron tablets again they make your poo black and smelly.

BetaKitten

Mega Poster
I re-pierced my ears in the last 6 months..... so no....

Plus i'm not really allowed anyway... i passed out last time i had blood taken at the doctors... Low blood pressure and stuffs...

Nic

Strata Poster
I'm a yes to 19, 22 and 23... so I guess not :)

Oh, and this...
AeRo said:
http://aids.about.com/od/toptenlists/tp/doinit.htm
Is ****ing hillarious :D

In the words of Sara's spanish phrase book...
"Hay que tener cuidado por lo del Sida. "

Beans

Hyper Poster
I cannot give blood due to family history and medication I take, I have however had blood transfusions in the past so can appreciate the need for blood doning.

robbeal

Hyper Poster
Beans said:
blood doning

Blood donation?

I can't, because i've been abroad. Well, I have to ring a number to see if I can.

But I won't anyway. Injections, especially long, drawn-out ones like blood-giving, tend to make me faint. And I don't like fainting.