What's new

Bradley Beaver Assaulted!

Ormerod

Hyper Poster
Yeah also watch out for the guy who stands up on coasters that have loose lapbars, he's a danger!

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Not harsh, read my earlier comments on this.

Coaster King just makes things up and posts them as true (often backed up with a Wikipedia article he wrote himself).

In this case, I think he watched that documentary and then decided to make a topic about the same thing he saw (which he didn't).

A

Anonymous

Spot on Furie, he ought to be removed from the site, as he just makes a mockery of it. Does anyone remember his TR from opening weekend (it was either opening weekend or one of the first weekends) I had about 8 goes on RollerCoaster all day, he claims it ran for 5-10minutes then closed for the day.

Infusion stopped for 10-15mins, I think it was to add or remove a train, he made somthing up about parts falling off the ride....?

He is just a waste of space.

Yeah also watch out for the guy who stands up on coasters that have loose lapbars, he's a danger!

Depends whos doing what on what coaster? Given that this topic is about PBB, I assume your not refering to an incident at Thorpe. Most of PBB's coasters ran for years without any bars/belts, so unless someone has stood up on a modern ride (ie PMBO) everything seems fine.

Whatever you've seen hasn't resulted in any incident, so the person concerned was either lucky, (as most of PBB's wooden rides have taken lives over the years) or knows how to ride them safely (or your making things up)

Ash