What's new

Big Bad Wolf and Eagle Fortress

silenthillXD

Hyper Poster
Does anybody know why these two arrow suspended coasters cloased? Becasue I have been thinking. What if they are getting new trains like vampire. The timeframe fits right look at vampire. It closed for a year before the trains came. It seems stupid to remove two of such rides which both recive high ammounts of praise. So is this possible?

RCF

Strata Poster
Rumors have been speculating around Big Bad Wolf's removal due to the building of a new attraction. None of these have been confirmed but this is one of the only leads.

Snoo

The Legend
Big Bad Wolf is closed forever, it isn't coming back.
Eagle Fortress is just SBNO.. but info is hard to come by from that part of the world when it comes to coasters. Who knew.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Eagle Fortress has been closed since January and has been removed from the park maps for the time being.

It was going to be scrapped after T-Express opened. It's been running much, much quicker than it was designed for and has pretty much been ripping itself apart for years.

However, since it suddenly jumped into one of the top positions in the Mitch Hawker polls, Everland said they were looking at options to keep it. I'm guessing that new trains would be the most likely option.

According to a lot of people, the Vekoma trains ruined Vampire though...

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
I went on vampire with the old trains, anmd a few times with the new ones - and I don't think it's that much different - the layout is never really likely to give the sorty of thrills fortress appears to give anyway.