What's new

Best Vekoma SLC (A Stretch)

Dimmu1979

Roller Poster
Holy crap... I rode only Blue Tornado at Gardaland (home park) and i hate it... can't even imagine there are worst SLC out there
Back from two days in Energylandia and i've to admit that Mayan is waaaay better than Blue Tornado. The new trains and vest restraints do soften the ride a lot

Dan Nguyen

Mega Poster
Morey's rebuilt the ride and added new trains pretty recently. It runs amazingly well. They did the same thing with Sea Serpent.

Riddler's Revenge at SFNE has the new trains so it runs better than it would've if it had the OTSRs.
Twisted Typhoon at Wild Adventures still has the old OTSRs, but its not as rough as a lot of SLCs are.
T3 was pretty trash. Terrible operations and really uncomfortable restraints. Good riddance its gone.
Mind Eraser at SFA is getting reworked so it'll probably be about as good as Riddler's Revenge is. That being said, it was awful when I rode it. One and done for me.

I've pretty much skipped every other SLC I've come across. I can't stand those old school Vekoma OTSRs.

James F

Hyper Poster
Of the ones I have done ...

Good-ens: Kumali, Mayan

Bad-ens: Infusion, Vampire, Iron Claw

In it's own league of awful: Condor

Last edited:

Will

Strata Poster
Only just woken up, so not given this much thought, but Odyssey is really not that bad.

Just nobody say the Aussie one with new restraints (which I think may have been scrapped) - because it was still ****ing terrible!!