Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kilimanjaro Safaris

• Primeval Whirl

• Total voters

alexdude98

Mega Poster
What's your favourite ride at (what I think is) the world's best theme park ever - Disney World!

Yes, I have given you a lot.

disney

Well, Rocknrollercoaster is the only roller coaster that a major park would include. Indoor, in-the-dark LIM-launched, looping. It is the only Disney ride that does not rely on theming to make it good.

Too bad that you left the other Disney parks out because California Screamin' is a Disney coaster that doesn't use themeing. I actually consider the use of Aerosmith throughout the ride & the imagery of speeding down the LA freeways at night as themeing on Rock N Roller Coaster.
Still have to decide among those listed. Hmmm...

Yeah, RnR IS themed... Otherwise Space Mountain isn't either.

My answer is Tower of Terror.

But California Screamin is the best coaster Disney have every built by FAR.

In terms of the options I have to say Rock 'n' Roller Coaster though the one in Paris is far better then the one in Orlando. Also Soarin' is amazing, but can't win with some of the other options on there.

Favorite.

This is one of the hardest decisions I have ever had to vote on, Rock n Roller Coaster was my choice but it is tied with Space Mountain, Tower of Terror, Mission Space, Test Track, Haunted Mansion, Star Wars, soooo hard! I love me some Disney World.

I like Rock'n Rollercoaster and Test Track, but there's just something about Midway Mania. It's my all time favourite Disney Parks attraction.

I just friggin love Everest, but my chart would probably be:

All the ones I've ridden:

Expedition Everest
Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith
Kali River Rapids
Mission: SPACE
Soarin'
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Splash Mountain
Kilimanjaro Safaris
Space Mountain
Primeval Whirl

Ummm... It's definitely out of Twilight Tower of Terror or Aerosmiths Rockin Roller Coaster. Best ones hand down :--D

Kudos to those of you who give my Test Track a bit of love. I'll remember those who voted if you'd ever like to skip the queue from hell to ride it ;)

Test Track now? Did you leave Ripsaw because of the fire or are you working both?