• Lizard Of Some Sort

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
I don't have any pets now, but had loads when I was still living at my parents' place.

Two dogs. The first one was "special" and apparently "ran away" when I was at school one day. My mum still won't admit she had it put down. The second dog, Rebel, was the best pet we ever had. He was a Jack Russel/Chow mix, and we had him for 16 years.

Loads of fish over the years. We had a huge tropical fish tank when I was really young, but I barely remember. I do know that they all died when 3-year-old Gavin played with the thermostat and cooked them.

Canaries. I had these in my room. Boring and too ****ing noisy.

One cat. I actually really like cats, and had no problem with them when I was a kid. I've developed a slight allergy to them though, so can't be around them.

Parrot. We got him about 15 years ago, and he's still living with my parents. He's quite evil though. He seems really friendly and will make friendly clicking/cooing noises to get attention, but will proceed to tear your fingers off if you get too close.

Hamster. We rescued this one. Someone had thrown the whole cage, hamster included, in a skip. He lasted another 2 years after that.

Mice. They were ok, but for some reason used to enjoy pissing and pooing on me when I picked them up.

Stick Insects. They were really cool. I had to get rid of them though. They bred, and the babies were so tiny they could get out of the tank. They ended up all over the house.

Snake. I had him for a couple of years, but had to give him away when I went to uni because my parents wouldn't go near him. They make excellent pets though.

So, to answer the question. dogs and snakes make the best pets.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Rats are the best, easily. Great pets. They're like stupid puppies, only small and easier to look after :)

Very sweet natured and loving pets :)