What's new

Best Halloween Setup

RCF

Strata Poster
What was the best halloween setup in any park you've been to? For me I will say KD. It's actually scary and has more terrifying things whereas Six Flags is just crappy.

I think Universal Studios sounds like it has the best one all around, since it has all the haunted houses and whatnot.. Never actually been during Halloween though.

RCF

Strata Poster
LiveForTheLaunch said:
I think Universal Studios sounds like it has the best one all around, since it has all the haunted houses and whatnot.. Never actually been during Halloween though.

Well KD has a lot of haunted houses as well. They also have mazes.

^ Most parks do have haunted houses, but USF's looked the best, and I've heard the whole even has been very good especially in recent years.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
The only parks that I've done around Halloween are Legoland Windsor, Thorpe Park, Chessington World of Adventures, Thorpe Park, Walibi Belguim, Bellewaerde, Plopsaland and Bobbejaanland.

Out of all of them, I'd have to say Thorpe Park, what with the mazes and other stuff they have going on. The othe rparks just placed a few pumpkins about and pumped out some spooky music...oh and the odd smoke machine.

I'd love to hit a US park during Halloween, particularly Universal Studios Hollywood...judging by the number of press releases I've had about it already, it must be amazing!

nadroJ

CF Legend
Walibi World looks to have a pretty good Halloween set-up, hence why I'm making my way there this year yay! From what I've read it seems somewhere inbetween HHN and Thorpe's Fright Nights, so that can only mean good things!