What's new

Bellewaerde Park | Huracan | Zierer Force

Martyn B

CF Legend
Very "Mummy", isn't it?

Brilliantly themed dark ride section, then just a pitch black ride section. And IMO they should have stuck a roof on the dark ride area. It looks a bit odd without one.

huracaneen30313.jpg

MouseAT

Hyper Poster
This looks like a fantastic little ride.

KristofWB said:
As I've been told- pretty intense little familycoaster...
Zierer seem to know how to hit that "family coaster with enough intensity to keep everybody happy" spot really well. First Polar X-Plorer, now this. We definitely need to see more of these Zierer family rides.

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016
It reminded me of Adventure Express at Kings Island but more modern. Given how KI is my home park, I ride it a lot and have gotten to see it slowly deteriorate since the end of the Paramount years. (Seriously, our last Adventure Express ride ended with the final enclosed lift being ruined by light pouring in through a hole from a missing wall panel) and this reminds me of how it used to be when I rode it as a kid. Basically the same ride but much more modern. I love it, it really hits close to home with me.

KristofWB

Hyper Poster
Video from the opening ceremony from Huracan by Bellewaerde Park!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csVdCe8Z3Jc[/youtube]

peep

CF Legend
That looks like a really impressive ride opening. Good for them, I really hope this does well for the park.

ignace

Mega Poster
I rode the coaster yesterday, and I was very impressed! The entrance building is bigger than you would think, the queue is just the old Los Pirata's one with new colours but the station, darkride and brakesection is amazingly well-themed. The ride itself is good, forcefull with small traces of airtime.

Too bad the coastersection doesn't have any theming. The part outstide the building is also ugly and pointless. But Huracan is an excellent coaster!

PS: You will get wet on this ride :D.