What's new

BBH's Ride Logos

BBH

Giga Poster
I can create a logo for a coaster, a park, or you, and all you have to do is ask. :)

I have many different styles available at my disposal, you just need to give me the following:
- What you want it to say
- What style you want
- What color/gradient you want
- What size you want

And that's all you have to do.

*Mods, if this needs to go in advertisements, then I'm fine with that. :)*

reddude333

Giga Poster
Awesome! Thanks for the resource. I will definitely be back here soon with a request or two. Is it cool if we give you a picture to incorporate with the logo? Also, any chance we can see a bit of a portfolio of your work just to get an idea of what you have in store for us?

BBH

Giga Poster
reddude333 said:
Awesome! Thanks for the resource. I will definitely be back here soon with a request or two. Is it cool if we give you a picture to incorporate with the logo? Also, any chance we can see a bit of a portfolio of your work just to get an idea of what you have in store for us?
Sure thing, I'll do that as soon as I get home, have to leave now. :)

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
BBH said:

Up to you to be honest. It's a very specific product, so it's best going where it would be noticed :)

BBH

Giga Poster
furie said:
BBH said:

Up to you to be honest. It's a very specific product, so it's best going where it would be noticed :)
Here, then. Thank you, love wannabe_furie.

BBH

Giga Poster
My ride portfolio so far:

I3p6l.png

HhijI.png

0aHOP.png

yiyzR.png

Other stuff I've done:
9g4xF.gif

UHmdB.png

I can also do the logo styles I have with transparencies without the transparent background. Pictures might become available as part of the logo in the near future. ;)

BBH

Giga Poster
Lofty said:
What program do you use to make these designs?
If I told you then it would defeat the purpose of me making the logos. ;)

I use a really old software that still works exceptionally well despite its age.

Lofty

CF Legend
BBH said:
Lofty said:
Don't worry, I'm not going to steal your style, I'm a paid Graphic Designer, I was just curious as to what you use because I was going to give you some tips, but it's ok. You seem happy with your efforts.

BBH

Giga Poster
Lofty said:
BBH said:
Lofty said:
Don't worry, I'm not going to steal your style, I'm a paid Graphic Designer, I was just curious as to what you use because I was going to give you some tips, but it's ok. You seem happy with your efforts.
If you can, what are your tips?