What's new

are the coasters at plopsaland running

Knortie307

Roller Poster
The park says the coasters are running if the temperature is 5 degrees. every where i look it says 6 degrees for tomorrow. i have tickets for tomorrow, but do you guys know what the change is that te coasters are open tomorrow? i am in doubt.....

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
Yes, if the weather is 5c or above :) (so it's not looking good this week!)

I rode RTH 14 times last Wednesday, would have been more but it opened late, I presume due to the cold with it being 4c in the morning...

Park was a ghost town, with more staff on park than customers, until around 3pm, when it seemed like a few more pass holding locals / enthusiast entered the park after their daily commitments...

Knortie307

Roller Poster
thank you! yeah i go for RTH so yeah thats why i am in doubt. hmmm idk of this park is right at moment for a whole year opening

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
thank you! yeah i go for RTH so yeah thats why i am in doubt. hmmm idk of this park is right at moment for a whole year opening
Well you don't have too far to drive, (I drove over 1000 miles for our round trip last week) so I would keep things 'last minute' with an eye on the forecasted temperature. I would not go tomorrow, the temperature looks too low.

And No, I agree, I cannot see this all year opening lasting too long. Although it might help if the indoor section was allowed to open too... That would certainly draw in more stay at home parents with small children, but at the moment, they cannot open indoor areas.

Knortie307

Roller Poster
yes it is that I now live close by because of my internship. but it ends next week. then I have to drive a long way again. so that's why i'm doubting about tomorrow, its like my last change for easy acces....

yeah i think the indoor area's will help..... but they need a new or extra big darkride

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
everything was running the whole day! RTH is awesome! but yeah more staff then guest!
I checked the app a few times yesterday whilst thinking about this thread, and saw that RTH was on '0 most of the day (although it did look to open late, obviously just an app glitch.)

RTH is incredible, I think I have it ranked too high based on my second visit, but I'm going to wait until I can get back again before making any rash decisions. 🙈🤣