What's new

AP's charged for cirque du freak at thorpe park?

yinyang

Mega Poster
just wondering if we'll be charged for events during the year at thorpe such as cirque du freak or if they're just charging us AP holders for fright nights. Also i'm a bit miffed that parking is now charged at thorpe park from may time, signs were up at thorpe last time i went this month but on the way out i asked how to pay and the staff said no it comes into effect in may.

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
It will be £5 entry to the park for AP holders. They will most likely charge for the extra attractions if you want "Fast-Track", otherwise they are included in the entry price. They will announce further details later in the season :)

SAW_gameover

Mega Poster
ciallkennett said:
They will announce further details later in the season :)
The Cirque Du Freakyy thingimajig is next friday :D But I havn't seen or heard anything about charging us AP holders yet, I asked a women working at the exit gate on the way out on wednesday, and she didn't have a clue what I was talking about :p

Hurri

Mega Poster
There has been nothing on the website about charging AP holders for Easter weekend, only the 'give us £5 to get VIP tickets to see the show you could have seen anyway for free' bit.

I'm at the park tomorrow, and if they try to charge me entry they will be invoiced accordingly!