What's new

America's Got Talent 2013

Jason Voorhees

Hyper Poster
Sorry for double post but I gave Kenechi 4 points, those illusionist 3 points, John Wing 2 points, and Chicago Boys 1 point. Chicago Boys did an excellent job tonight. Your probably saying where are the Kristef Bro's but him showing his sword trick...really? I was disappointed with Timber Brown, that performance was horrid. I don't think it was really a good night besides Kenechi and the illusionist. Chicago Boys where really good but it was a little messy so it only gets 1 point for me. John Wing did his best tonight but his best isn't good enough. Taylor is MILES better than him! Jimmy Rose...I was disappointed. He has a really good voice but his nerves got the better of himself tonight, that is why he did not get my vote. That 11 year old singer was excellent at the audition but she isn't good anymore and she sounds like she is talking more than singing. What's the name of that country singer? Something-Brown? He was decent tonight. It was nothing to special though, and if he goes to the finals he better bring a bloody awesome voice with him. Brendon, the opera singer was kind of weak tonight. I had more time enjoying Heidi's orgasm than him...

Overall Kenechi and The Illusionist where awesome, the illusionists' tricks where very quick and spot on. Kenechi was awesome as always. He is a mix between a comedian, a dancer, an acrobat, everything is so balanced with what he does. He is bringing something new to this world NOBODY has ever seen before besides himself. He is great!

What are your thoughts on tonight's show?

Jason Voorhees

Hyper Poster
Just to let the English know, Kenechi Ebina, Japanese contortionist-dancer-director-acrobat-magician won America's Got Talent 2013. In 2nd came the funniest person on Earth,Taylor Williamson, 3rd was country singer Jimmy Rose, 4th was Opera Trio Forte, 5th was young Magician Collins Key, and 6th was singer Cami Bradley.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbOAA3PIQxA[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSX3d9qPsxo[/youtube]