What's new

2010 Merlin annual pass prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJ

Giga Poster
Nemesis Inferno said:
^Maybe, if they still did the time slots...

Bring back Early Rider I say...

Maybe if they BROUGHT THEM BACK... <_<

Early rider? Some of us have lives and need sleep.

Peter

Hyper Poster
Ok, to clear things up, just been on the phone. Contary to what the official site says, the standard pass will get you into Thorpe at Fright Nights, just with an extra £5 charge as per last year. You'll also still get 20% off on food/merchandise with the standard pass.

Apparently the standard pass will sill be available on Tesco clubcard, but there are no plans to make the premium available. Also, if you want to renew and get a premium pass, you have to pay the full £200 - there is no renewal discount.

So basically, you're paying an extra £50 (or £125 if you get the AP before Friday) to go to the London Attractions during August and avoid the £5 charge for Thorpe. I can't believe they're going to sell many premium passes...

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
AJ said:
Nemesis Inferno said:

What? When they're making an immense profit from selling them?

And I got told off for complaining about Sonic and money :roll:

Early Rider was also excellent... And still is at Alton...

AJ

Giga Poster
Nemesis Inferno said:
AJ said:
Nemesis Inferno said:

What? When they're making an immense profit from selling them?

And I got told off for complaining about Sonic and money :roll:

Early Rider was also excellent... And still is at Alton...

Immense profit from selling what, you could be reffering sarcasticly toward time slots, or the annual passes. Fail? Yes you did.

You got told off, there was probably an extremely logical reason for this that went against your illogical reasoning.

Still at Alton? Thanks for sharing what we already knew (Y)

marc

CF Legend
God I wish I had never said anything now.

Nemesis Inferno I do not expect you to agree on anything as you never do, it was only ever a thought.

Yet again lets leave it as you have your views others have theirs. No one is wrong no one is right.

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
Lol, the only reason I have different views today is because I've seen what happens when the parks let Annual Passes in the Express queue... :lol:

Of course then, you got two lots of people complaining because they think Express queue means instantly getting on...

Early Rider worked well at Thorpe, and if they could sort out a way to do it at Chessie with those containment gates it could also work... Legoland I'm not sure...

marc

CF Legend
As I said if it is done properly it works, if you just let people in a queue which when reading what you said thats the way it sounds its never going to work.

See thats what I mean, do it properly.

But it is not going to happen anyway I just said it would have been nice for people spending £200 to get that perk.

So as I said it is not going to happen so we should talk about something else. Or maybe the pass is that boring there is nothing left to talk about? lol

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
I'm getting cheesed off with people pecking away at each other and nit picking and insulting each other.

This can re-open if somebody actually has something useful to put in to the subject. PM me or another mod who is online.

Just going to delete all the crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.