What's new

Six Flags St Louis | Joker: Carnival of Chaos New for 2024

Skyye

Mega Poster
Any idea where it's going? I assume either the Excalibur or Dragon's Wing plots...

Something tells me that the xcalibur spot isn't big enough for a giga discovery, but I'm not sure. Best spot for it imo is where the sky coaster was since it's pretty much already cleared for construction. It's where Catwoman was supposed to go originally

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

TPoseOnTantrum

Giga Poster
Confirmed, it's the Dragon's Wing plot.
Daredevil Daze was held yesterday, GM Danny Snider's main note is that they haven't actually selected a location for Joker yet. Yeah the Dragon's Wing plot is prime real estate for an attraction this size, but they're not fully settled yet. In any case like so many other Six Flags additions this is fairly late in the game.

EDIT; Would be amiss not to mention other key details from yesterday's event, St. Louis' future is pretty bright;
  • Freeze Dual Blast (Reverse and Forwards) is being worked on, no timeline given
  • Selim himself was down at the park recently and allegedly gave the park his seal of approval, seeing the park as situated within a pretty good market. Always encouraging stuff from the head honcho.
  • Major renovations coming to Boss, which means no RMC. The park has confirmed that they're committed to keeping it as a wood coaster and some attendees are crying Gravity Group. This is probably a good move since RMC's budget proposal in 2019 was a bit of a disaster and the idea to build the surrounding area around DC Super Girls wasn't a great direction for the park.
  • On that topic, the GM also directly blasted a Youtuber over an interview last month, in which said guy claimed afterwards that he'd talked about bringing in RMC off camera. So yeah, this video is more or less bull****;

Last edited:

TPoseOnTantrum

Giga Poster
Hold up.............Any details on this? I'd like to know what it consisted of.
Awhile ago there was a plan to reestablish that corner of the park as a DC Super Girls area. This was in line with then-DCEU head Walter Hamada’s plans to focus on female-centric superhero films. Whether corporate or former park management was pushing this, don’t know. It started with Supergirl and would have continued with Catwoman’s Whip in its original location. Pandemonium would have naturally been rebranded to Harley Quinn. Unfortunately that push lost momentum pretty quickly at Warner Bros and it was never a good idea for the park anyways, so they aborted it.

RMC Boss would have tied into this as Poison Ivy, and likely would have opened around 2021/22. Unfortunately corporate allocated a tight budget, and RMC’s proposal would have seen the layout cut in half. The coaster would have ended before going past the station towards Screaming Eagle. The coaster would have been fun but overall just a waste of a ride like Boss. Park management was reluctant and COVID gave them a good enough excuse to back out of the whole thing. Since that, the current crop of people have not really been interested and RMC Boss more or less lives on in wishful thoosie thinking.

Lori Marie Loud

Giga Poster
RMC Boss would have tied into this as Poison Ivy, and likely would have opened around 2021/22. Unfortunately corporate allocated a tight budget, and RMC’s proposal would have seen the layout cut in half. The coaster would have ended before going past the station towards Screaming Eagle. The coaster would have been fun but overall just a waste of a ride like Boss. Park management was reluctant and COVID gave them a good enough excuse to back out of the whole thing. Since that, the current crop of people have not really been interested and RMC Boss more or less lives on in wishful thoosie thinking.
So, basically, this?
backdrop2(35).png
The area excluded from this planned RMC conversion is an area I considered just.....filler. The only thing notable about it is it almost sent my brother to a chiropractor. I definitely wouldn't have weeped if it was wiped out in the conversion. Plus it would've left more room for a new attraction in the future. I honestly wish it happened, even with that trunicated layout....Alas, SFSTL never wins....

Do you have an element list or inversion numbers or are the theme and length the only things you know (or are able to share)?

Lori Marie Loud

Giga Poster
More like this. I wasn’t joking about them going budget with it.
4C88464E-2316-45CF-81B3-8F8DF4EB83C7.jpeg
Cue Wilhelm Scream

Uh, I...uhh......oh......uhh.....yikes....

You can’t be that thirsty?
I made that post with the intent of recreating the RMC Boss proposal in either RCT3 or Planco, likely the former. Mainly wanted to see what SFSTL missed out on. That said I understand if you're unable to share specific details.

TPoseOnTantrum

Giga Poster
I made that post with the intent of recreating the RMC Boss proposal in either RCT3 or Planco, likely the former. Mainly wanted to see what SFSTL missed out on. That said I understand if you're unable to share specific details.
Yea all’s good, this was more or less my honest surprised reaction when reading that;
E0E9CBAD-DC6C-477E-A871-294045565343.jpeg
Would never expect anyone to expect me to have access to that level of info, lol. If I did I would be a much quieter presence here. Am merely well connected, not an insider.