What's new

Europa Park | Voltron | Mack Rides Stryker Coaster | 2024

Sonbart

Roller Poster
The ride looks fantastic, and I'm sure will ride amazingly too!

I do have to say though... for going to such lengths theming the ride in most places... it feels a little odd that the turntable section essentially is housed in a tin shed that wouldn't look out of place at a Merlin park... or do we know if there's still more to be done on that?

We only know that there will be some sort of show inside. Maybe they'll do something in the second construction phase of the Croatian themed area.

Drehweiche_Innen%20Kopie.jpg

j-cat5

Roller Poster
Less than a week to go, what are we all thinking then? I'm feeling super optimistic about his ride and saying this is going to be a 10/10......happy to eat my words if wrong :)

dixhuit

Roller Poster
Hi. I live near the Park and I have a family member working here that tested Voltron today.

He told that it was intense and long with a lot ejector airtime. He compared this to Ride to the Hapiness. The first vertical launch is powerful.

Despite the launch, Voltron feel very different from Blue Fire. And the airtimes are way way way more stronger and longer than Silver Star.
These two coaster will feel like Kiddie next to Voltron.

jasone

Roller Poster
Currently making our way to Europa, Via Plopsaland today, and 2 days at Phantasialand. Super excited for Voltron, my only niggling doubt was that turntable, but it seems that’ll be a ‘feature’ so should be good.

Thats a great trip right there! So very jealous! haha. Have a great time.

Can't wait to hear more reviews coming through. Honestly think i might end up with a fully Mack top 3 by the end of 2024 with Hyperia and Voltron battling for top spot against RTH!

Really intrigued to hear how that beyond vertical launch feels mainly, it looks like it'll be punchy!

Ethan

Strata Poster
At Phantasialand today and have been the last few days, really wishing I’d extended the stay a few days longer and headed to EP but I’ll save it for later!

I’ll be cautiously checking YouTube for POVs on the day, I’m still so intrigued about the interior queue and the show scenes more than anything!

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
At Phantasialand today and have been the last few days, really wishing I’d extended the stay a few days longer and headed to EP but I’ll save it for later!

I’ll be cautiously checking YouTube for POVs on the day, I’m still so intrigued about the interior queue and the show scenes more than anything!
Might bump into you today, look out for a Nemesis Reborn hoodie and say hi if you spot us…

What is this staggered opening all about? 🙈😂

Trax

Hyper Poster
Looks pretty shaky. You can also see the paint on the rail missing in some spots, which also hints to a shaky experience. Let's hope its just the video.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
To be honest - I think it looks brilliant.

Though I do notice @Trax's comments - I'm hoping just 'GoPro shake' and maybe some bedding in. Really hoping, at least.

StevenX

Mega Poster
It does really remind me of The Smiler too. I think it looks good, but I think it might take a couple of rides to really enjoy it, like The Smiler does for some people, due to the repetitive, back to back elements.

That first launch looks fantastic though - really excited to give this a shot in June.