What's new

Big Mack and Fries | THORPE PARK SUN 29 SEPTEMBER

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team
It's time to say hi to Hyperia and give it a big CF welcome as the new Tallest and Fastest Coaster in the UK.

Day: Sunday 29 September 2024

Meet up time: 9.15-9.30 AM

Meet up place: Outside the toilets on the left of the entrance turnstiles

Screenshot_20240407_092630_Samsung Internet.jpg

(Please allow plenty of time to get through security before hand)

❗️Please arrange your own park tickets for entry into Thorpe Park.❗

How does a CF Live work?

We all meet up at the start of the day and spend the full day enjoying the park together, with an hour break for lunch. There will be plenty of ice breakers for newcomers and queueline games. I will make sure everyone feels welcome and comfortable. There will also be a quiz!

It's pretty chill - if you want to hang out with the group for a bit then split off, no problem. If you want to bring your parents / friends - great! The more the merrier.

The focus of a CF Live is meeting fellow coaster nerds and enjoying riding rollercoasters together. Pure and simple. If you can confirm your attendance by commenting in this thread or sending me a message, that would be appreciated. (It's good to know how many Post It's I need to bring in advance!)

Park hours are 10AM - 6PM

If you have any questions feel free to send me a message, otherwise I'll see you all at The Island Like No Other to ride The Hyper Like No Other!

Sandman

Giga Poster
Not 100% yet, but I'm very interested to jump on this!

If anyone has a seat spare from the midlands, I'll probably look to head down the night before, have a few pints and whatnot.