What's new

What is your top coaster on your bucket list?

ValravnIsElite

Roller Poster
I have personally only been on 20 coasters, so my bucket list is HUGE. My top 15 bucket list is posted below, but that doesn't say it all. My #1 on my bucket list is Intimidator 305. My favorite coaster, Millennium Force, has a great moment of intensity at the bottom of the first drop (4.5 Gs) and at seemingly random moments throughout the ride. That is my second favorite part on the ride, after the huge camelback. Time Traveler's first drop is extremely intense. I grayed out and my vision didn't clear until the hangtime from the dive loop. The switchback hill on Outlaw Run is so whippy and currently my favorite element of all time. I love intense moments like these, and with a trip to North Carolina not far away, I'll get myself to Kings Dominion to experience the intensity. That's just mine. What about you?

Rob Coasters

Hyper Poster
I don't really have a bucket list as I've found that the coaster I want to ride the most changes everytime I ride something new. I remember when Ride to Happiness was literally the only coaster I wanted to ride, so I made a plan and rode it. Then after riding it, I had an unreasonable urge to get on an RMC, so I rode Untamed. Then I had an urge to get on another ride type, so I made a plan to ride that.

I remember not caring at all about new Vekoma or whatever, but after riding Piraten an unbeatable need to know what they felt like overcame me. So I went to Fårup and rode Fønix.

Right now there isn't a coaster that I want to ride more than Kärnan, and these feelings for this ride have never happened before. So I guess that's where I'm going next.

So my bucket list doesn't really exist. I just have a coaster that randomly pops into my head (that I can realistically get to) and I make a plan to ride it.

Aire force, or eijanika

SteVe is also up there. Fury 325...I saw it, but couldn't ride it due to the cracked support...it got me really hyped for any Giga.

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
seems a lot like this topic

anyways, 10 US coasters in no real order for me....
1 Flash - Great Adventure
2 Bobcat - Great Escape
3 Big Bear Mountain - Dollywood
4 Emperor - SeaWorld San Diego
5 Cannibal - Lagoon
6 Steel Curtain - Kennywood (spited twice)
7 All American Triple Loop - Indiana Beach
8 Switchback - ZDT'S
9 Giant Dipper - Belmont Park (take-two)
10 Wildcats Revenge - Hersheypark

Disco Lumberjack

Roller Poster
I'm early enough in my enthusiast journey that I tend to rely on polls of enthusiasts to determine my trip decisions, so arguably anything in that top 100 I haven't ridden is my bucket list. Generally if a trip is affordable and also has 1 or more coasters in the top 100 in it, I am up for it. I'm still exploring different coaster models, I still haven't ridden a B&M hyper, the RMC that I've done is intense but also not considered one of their airtime machines. I'm getting more of a sense of what I like in a coaster but it's early days still.

The biggest problem with this approach is that it's an excellent way to make mid-tier coasters feel a bit boring because you know what the top-tier ones can do. But given this is an expensive hobby, why would I not target the best the world has to offer? 😁

znt

Roller Poster
intimidator 305. I've ridden a couple hundred coasters in the US, but still haven't made my way to virginia. I was going to as the season opened this year, but I'm not sure if loch ness monster at bg williamsburg will be open or still in refurbishment so we might try for the tail end of the year

ScottLann

Mega Poster
Eejanaika is definitely at the top of mine, although I'm pretty sure I won't be riding it anytime soon.

Realistically however, there's a small list of coasters I've been wanting to get on for a few years now (in no particular order) :

- Karnan - Even though I know what happens on it, I'm still super intrigued.
- Zadra - due to ride in May.
- Hyperion - due to ride in May.
- TT2 - It used to be Top Thrill Dragster but even with the changes made to it, I still find it to be a top bucket list coaster.
- Fury 325 - I love B&M Hypers, so I'm bound to love the Gigas too. I feel like Fury 325 however, looks to be their best one.
-Skyrush - I'll be honest, from the footage I've seen of this thing, I don't quite get the hype. But part of that also makes me more intrigued to ride it!

Esther7

Roller Poster
Without a doubt, Steel Vengeance is the first one on my bucket list. I don't want to have such high expectations because I like to be surprised, but it's the favourite coaster of so many enthusiasts, so I think it's impossible not be hyped up. 🤩

basicbatch

Roller Poster
I have personally only been on 20 coasters, so my bucket list is HUGE. My top 15 bucket list is posted below, but that doesn't say it all. My #1 on my bucket list is Intimidator 305. My favorite coaster, Millennium Force, has a great moment of intensity at the bottom of the first drop (4.5 Gs) and at seemingly random moments throughout the ride. That is my second favorite part on the ride, after the huge camelback. Time Traveler's first drop is extremely intense. I grayed out and my vision didn't clear until the hangtime from the dive loop. The switchback hill on Outlaw Run is so whippy and currently my favorite element of all time. I love intense moments like these, and with a trip to North Carolina not far away, I'll get myself to Kings Dominion to experience the intensity. That's just mine. What about you?
You didn't post your list of 15

BobaFett

Roller Poster
Probably Steel Vengeance. I have only been on 4 RMCs so far, and they are all among my favourite coasters. So riding the probably "best" RMC whould be my top bucket list coaster. And Cedar Point in general is one of the parks I want to visit the most.
And, although I think it will be too intense for me to really love it, something about Intimidator 305 always intrigued me. It's almost absurd how intimidating it looks and I always wanted to ride it, just because of that. Don't think I will be really able to reride it though, when i will eventually visit Kings Dominion.

Trax

Hyper Poster
I305. I love coasters that feel way too fast, way too intense and have some intense twists. That is pretty much the whole concept of I305. It will either be my new number 1 by a long shot, or not even make it into the Top 50.

Graeme

Roller Poster
Shivering Timbers. It just looks like the best idea for a coaster ever and really speaks to my instincts. It doesn't even really look like it should be able to get over all the huge camelbacks. There's just something audacious about this ride.

MountedShooter

Mega Poster
Top Thrill 2, I never got to ride Top Thrill Dragster. If everything goes according to plan this summer, it will likely be my 150th credit.

Cobayo

Roller Poster
Being realistic, I'm really excited to try Zadra, I'm planning a trip this year for it to be my first RMC, and it looks incredible with those Alan Schilke's elements with such personality, it may be my 50th credit too

DannyZeebub

Roller Poster
I305. I'm going to KD this summer. Can hardly wait!

I did SteVe last year.

I live an hour and 30 minutes away from Ka, but I'm too scared to go on RN.

Projektion

Mega Poster
I haven't really given much thought towards my bucket list lately as Pyrenees was the top of my bucket list for the longest time, but I managed to knock that off last month.
At this point, it's probably either T-Express, Steel Vengeance or DC Rivals.

Rock_N_RollBob

Roller Poster
I think Hakugei tops my list...something about the color and location, lol. Is it bad that I wanna do the "light of revenge" on mushrooms, at night?
Knight Valley's "Wooden/Mountain Flyer" looks like fun. Ride to Happiness has to be mentioned as well. I could go on for about another hour