What's new

First park you’ll be going to

Katieb

Roller Poster
Obviously with Covid-19 happening we can’t go too theme parks?
But when it’s all over, hopefully it’ll be soon!, which park will you be visiting first?

TilenB

Strata Poster
If the borders continue to be shut until most of the season is over, then uhm... nothing for 2020, I guess?

But the internal EU borders might reopen sooner, so hopefully I can grab an odd coaster by the time 2020 is over.

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
Most likely is a trip to Towers once all this is over but if borders reopen in time, highly tempted by a return to Plopsaland De Panne before my Plopsa Pass expires.

Assuming the project still goes ahead, with Plopsa extending annual passes by number of closed days, my 2019 Plopsa pass is due to expire in early August. If these closures go on for long enough, could a 2021 visit be possible to ride the planned Mack Ultra Spinner on my 2019 pass?

Katieb

Roller Poster
Blackpool Pleasure Beach and probably another UK park I haven't been to yet: Paulton's or Pleasurewood Hills or both. Beyond UK ones: I've never been to Portaventura.
Portaventura is amazing! Definitely worth the trip out there, isn’t megga expensive either. I was meant too go next Saturday but got cancelled

GregBoxall

Roller Poster
My first park will most likely be Thorpe, but as soon as we get the all clear to travel again I'll be straight off to Energylandia and Legendia!

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
To the surprise of nobody, Hong Kong Disney. They've confirmed that annual passes will be extended by however many days the park will have been closed. I bought a 2-year one back in October and have only used it about twice.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Matt N

CF Legend
Mine will almost definitely be Alton Towers; I had planned a visit at the beginning of the season with my newly acquired Premium Merlin Pass (which they're thankfully extending for the length of time that the attractions are closed for), so we're planning on going there when it eventually reopens.

cookie

Giga Poster
If things get going before October, I’d probably do Tivoli Gardens or Liseberg, something I can do on a short notice and not plan weeks/months in advance only for it to fall apart should the situation deteriorate again.

Katieb

Roller Poster
My first park will most likely be Thorpe, but as soon as we get the all clear to travel again I'll be straight off to Energylandia and Legendia!
Me and my partner will be visiting enegylandia hopefully sometime this year.. hopefully

Katieb

Roller Poster
If things get going before October, I’d probably do Tivoli Gardens or Liseberg, something I can do on a short notice and not plan weeks/months in advance only for it to fall apart should the situation deteriorate again.
I went too Liseberg last year, Helix is so over hyped in my opinion! Hopefully it has all blown over by October because I’ve got a trip to the USA planned!

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
Me and my partner will be visiting enegylandia hopefully sometime this year.. hopefully
Hi Katie and Liam ?

I’m still hopeful my mid June trip to EL will go ahead, but if not, it’s already confirmed that I can alter all elements of it to any time up to Christmas free of charge. (they told me EL will be open at Christmas this year)

Katieb

Roller Poster
Hi Katie and Liam ?

I’m still hopeful my mid June trip to EL will go ahead, but if not, it’s already confirmed that I can alter all elements of it to any time up to Christmas free of charge. (they told me EL will be open at Christmas this year)
I really do hope you’ll be able too go!! If not least you can still go later on in the year!
we can’t wait too go back