What's new

YouTube Channel

A

Anonymous

I'm looking to start a YouTube channel to display my rollercoasters. Why am I telling you? I need help. My rollercoasters are fine, I need scenery though! I am absolutely horrible when it comes to designing set ups for scenery, and I need a partner to help me with it!

What I would have you do: look at the rollercoaster and give feedback, design and place very nice scenery according to the theme of the rollercoaster, help me make rollercoasters! And also, maybe record POV videos.

I would be able to make an opening for the video with paint . net and construct the video with Movie Maker. If anyone is interested please contact me :)

kimahri

CF Legend
Mugglers said:
My rollercoasters are fine, I need scenery though! I am absolutely horrible when it comes to designing set ups for scenery, and I need a partner to help me with it!

No, scenary can make a ride. when you get other people to do it it stops being your ride. If you want to get better, piss about. Build some stuff and theme it. then start to expand on what you do. Experiment and you'll find you get better.

What I would have you do: look at the rollercoaster and give feedback, design and place very nice scenery according to the theme of the rollercoaster

Wwe do that here. Just post the ride, ask us what we think and we'll reply eventually. this is a bit of a slow part of the forum.

help me make rollercoasters! And also, maybe record POV videos.

Do it your self. It takes ages with the ingame recorder but the playback is much smoother and higher quality so man up and live with it.