What's new

Your worst spite

Ketchup

Mega Poster
Probably the Chiller at GADV in 2006. However, I think it was closed for that whole Summer due to an accident. I wasn't expecting to get on it anyway as it was apparently closed most of the time normally.

I was also spited by Roar at SFA this Summer (has that been closed for the whole season?) but as I've been on the old Roar at SFDK I wasn't too upset about missing it.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I can only ever really think of one that was a proper spite - Superman at SFA.

Such a shame really, because I have very little desire to go back to SFA. I didn't really like the park, and the best ride there spited me. I guess I'll ride it at some point, but it'll likely be a long way off...

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Eejanaika.
I knew on my first visit to Fuji-Q that was still a few weeks away from opening. On my second visit a couple of years later though, it was down for maintenance. In reality they were planting a few f**cking shrubs.

Gwazi closed for good about a week before I was in Florida last year, but not overly miffed about that.

Oddysey at Fantasy Island. Always wanted to ride it, but I doubt I'll bother heading back to that area for a very long time; it's not as if anything else will open around there to justify a trio back.

The entire Parque de Attractiones in Madrid because it had been raining earlier in the day. Bastards.

A couple of Maurer Sky Loops when China shut them all down, but no big loss since I've done a few anyway.

Only one side of Dualling Dragons - the woodie, not the inverts - but I was certain that would be the case because Happy Valley run most of their parks like a pack of c**ts.

PeteA

Roller Poster
Shockwave at Six Flags Over Texas for me. Was being re-painted when I went :(

Other ones are Iron Rattler and Ghostrider, but have managed to get back since to ride them, so all is good. :)

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
See the most expensive cred topic for my comments on the burdenous Bullet Coaster which I traveled into China for three times, only for it to open as I stopped visiting Hong Kong :(

Also during our 2012 east coast trip and Live, we were spited by both the Coney Island Cyclone and El Toro.

Shirofukurou

Mega Poster
This might not be a spite because I've heard it's just okay, but at SFGAm I had waited 45 minutes to go on the red side of American Eagle and was almost there when they closed it. :( I didn't want to wait again for the other side so I missed it.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

mouse

Giga Poster
First time I went to AT Oblivion wasn't operating for half of the day, depriving me of its goodness. Second time I went to AT it was closed apparently parts of the track in the tunnel had frozen over.

Luckily I have the cred now...

Ben

CF Legend
Oh **** Arkansas Twister at Magic Springs.

Cause who the **** wants to go back to that middle of nowhere backwater hole?

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016
Oh, this one's easy! Two words: Outlaw Run. </3

936640_1192182020810823_6911105123896650867_n.jpg

It was supposed to be my first RMC too... :(

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
I forgot about Goldstriker at CGA. I won't be going back to that s**thole ever again.

TilenB

Strata Poster
Jarrett said:

Why does your girlfriend seem rather happy? Does she already have the cred?

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
TilenB said:
Jarrett said:

Why does your girlfriend seem rather happy? Does she already have the cred?
No, you just can't see their other hands.

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016
Emily didn't know we were taking a sad picture and I didn't want to seem like a **** telling her not to smile.

But in regards to he whole "other hands" question, if anyone thinks that picture looks kinky in any way, you clearly haven't seen the others from this trip. The "Ben looks like a potato" picture...good lord! :eek:

Chris Brown

Mr CoasterForce 2016
Although it wasn't so much a spite, more me being a moron my whole failed trip to Copenhagen and Tivoli was kinda bad. I had prepared myself for the park to be shut as i found out a couple of days before but was still pretty hard standing outside the gates being able to see all the rides.

Other than that missing Freestyle (Togo Stand up) at Cavallino Matto on the Italy live was annoying. Construction wasn't finished when we visited although they had pictures online of it testing with people on. It would have also been my first stand up coaster.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
nealbie said:
It's ok Chris. Daemonen is pretty **** xx
I actually quite liked Daemonen. :p

But the biggest spite would have been Rutschebanen. That's fab. <3