What's new

Your Scare Maze!

nadroJ

CF Legend
-lofty- said:
In response to all your questions about NYC Blackout... No, the staple gun wasn't actually loaded and plunged into your skin. That would be ABH, due to there being actual evidence and punctures to your skin.

Also, in response to the claim that it would never happen in the UK, you're simply wrong. It COULD happen in the UK. If you hire out a "Sex Dungeon" or "Fetish Club" venue, you're actually allowed to do certain things that this attraction does, simply due to them having a kind of filtered 'Sex Law'. It's hard to explain, but, in these two types of venues I've stated, to put it into childish language, "Naughty things happen" in them, whipping, gagging, stapling and much more happen in these. The law and police know it happens in here, it's actually licensed and legal in them venues, it's written in their planning permission. So, in theory (and reality, as I know this for definite), you ARE allowed to whip guests, torture them (to an extent) etc just as long as you're in a venue that allows it and that the guests have given their full permission. In order to give their full permission 3 things need to be done:

1) You verbally tell them what's going to happen.
2) You show them a piece of paper with the rules and explanation of what's going to happen on.
3) You make them sign a disclaimer form with the exact same information on.

Once these 3 thing shave been done, you can get away with anything you've stated.

Sounds like a similar sort of rule that sex shops have, if they have the proper licesinging and things then they can get away with selling 'hardcore' equipment that is potentially dangerous. I suppose once you've got the right paperwork then anything is possible. Also, it's not as if people do this sort of thing against their own free will (well, the majority of the time anyway).

coasterboy

Mega Poster
I would love a scare maze that was based on the film "Grave Encounters"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yvSqkNPZpw[/youtube]

Lofty

CF Legend
coasterboy said:
I would love a scare maze that was based on the film "Grave Encounters"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yvSqkNPZpw[/youtube]

You'd be extremely surprised at just how many attractions are themed like this...

The best one is Pennhurst Asylum. Google it. Seriously, it's fabulous.

Rankle07

Roller Poster
seeing as though i see christmas decorations up nowadays around halloween

I would love to see a Nightmare before christmas theme one.

Lofty

CF Legend
Rankle07 said:
seeing as though i see christmas decorations up nowadays around halloween

I would love to see a Nightmare before christmas theme one.

Yeah, wouldn't we all. I've actually got something interesting in terms of the privacy and copyright law involving NBC.

Disney/Tim Burton never actually filed copyright or ban the use of the film being made into a "live action" piece. By this I don't just mean walkthrough, I mean stage-show musical too. So in theory, you don't need to buy the rights to use the piece as a show, you only need to buy the rights to play the music to an audience and use the costumes, although, in terms of using costumes, they've actually started to sell their costumes off in the shape of fancy dress outfits, yeah, I know this has been going on years, but still.

Ben

CF Legend
The only problem with a NBC maze is that NBC isn't, you know, scary...

Even trying to make the "scary" people scary won't really work, because we're too familiar with them as not being particularly scary.

I just don't think it'd work. A musical based on it? Now we're talking.

mouse

Giga Poster
Oh god, no. You would have Cher Lloyd singing in your face, and you dont think you can be tortured anymore.
Then she starts rapping...