What's new

Your Favorite Sports team(s)?

Bat Fastard

Hyper Poster
Whether it be college or professional, MLB or NFL,international, etc, you name it! What is your favorite sports team and why? Only sports team I follow religiously is the Minnesota Vikings. Been a fan since I was a kid, my Dad is a huge fan and raised me that way lol. Up and coming Super Bowl contender, I know it!

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
Da Bears, Cubs, Bulls(although I don't really follow basketball), Blackhawks(So bummed we missed the Stanley Cup this year), Chicago Fire(what is a soccer, though). So pretty much Chicago with the exception of the White Sox. So what if we suck? I could give two less **** about sports. It's really only because my family raised me to like things from Chicago.

Also Warren Theater because that apparently classifies as an official athletic event according to the IHSA. cool)

Bat Fastard

Hyper Poster
GuyWithAStick said:
Da Bears, Cubs, Bulls(although I don't really follow basketball), Blackhawks(So bummed we missed the Stanley Cup this year), Chicago Fire(what is a soccer, though). So pretty much Chicago with the exception of the White Sox. So what if we suck? I could give two less **** about sports. It's really only because my family raised me to like things from Chicago.

Also Warren Theater because that apparently classifies as an official athletic event according to the IHSA. cool)
Chicago baseball is quite spectacular this year. The Cubs are the top in the NL and the Sox are the top in the AL. Great year the city is having so far. I would love to see the Cubs win the World Series this year... I used to follow the Twins but all my attention for sports shifted to the NFL. Twins aren't doing so hot this year lol.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Snoo said:
The ONLY team worth liking, THE Ohio State University Buckeyes.
Douche

Anaheim Angels (because **** LA) for baseball, season ticket holder. Anaheim Ducks for NHL, Kansas City Chiefs for NFL (my most passionate) and Kansas State University for all collegiate.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Nothing has changed for me since the last time this topic was posted. I still root for my home team FC Augsburg (my current avi and sigi), even more so since they finally made it into the upper echelon of the Bundesliga. My favorite other football teams by country are still Tottenham Hotspur (Premiership), Real Madrid (La Liga), Inter Milan (Serie A) and the New York Red Bulls (MLS). I also support the German and U.S. National Teams, but pull for Germany whenever they face each other.
As far as American sports teams it's Clemson, my Alma Mater. I also support a few of my local teams - the Giants & Jets (NFL) and the Yankees (MLB). The Mets are meh and I don't really care about the NBA or NHL, so no favorites there.

Ireeb

Mega Poster
Fnatic and Origen in the LCS :p
I just like most of their players and their playstyles.

jayjay

Giga Poster
I'm a Force India (F1) fan, on account of working near their wind tunnel, and knowing a couple of employees.

Smithy

Strata Poster
Arsenal. Andy Murray (he counts he's won more than our mens football team ever has)

A million miles behind, England in football and cricket.

DelPiero

Strata Poster
Spurs, not the San Antonio ones, and the Cowboys as I lived near Dallas in my youth.
I also followed the Phoenix Suns for a while, but I've totally lost touch now.

Chris Brown

Mr CoasterForce 2016
Liverpool! Always have always will. Growing up with Gerrard, Owen, Caragher and Fowler in a team it was a no brainer. I follow my local team Eastleigh who are currently aren't in the football league and play in the national league. They play some good football and go on some plucky fa cup runs and it's dirt cheap to see them play. Not a huge fan of other sports if I'm completely honest!

Will

Strata Poster
After years of driving past the ground en route to Alton Towers, I went to a Stoke City match in early 2015 (Wrexham in the FA Cup, as it happens) and accidentally ended up becoming a big fan and am now a season ticket holder in the Q-Railing stand. When it comes to internationals, I do watch England and like them to win (went to a few matches at Wembley back in 08-09), but it'd be fair to say my patience with them has worn more than thin of late.

F1-wise, I've been a Force India fan since 2009 - even brought a Mexican flag to Silverstone this year and got Perez's autograph when I was in Canada last year.

Wrexham_forever

Roller Poster
After years of driving past the ground en route to Alton Towers, I went to a Stoke City match in early 2015 (Wrexham in the FA Cup, as it happens) and accidentally ended up becoming a big fan and am now a season ticket holder in the Q-Railing stand. When it comes to internationals, I do watch England and like them to win (went to a few matches at Wembley back in 08-09), but it'd be fair to say my patience with them has worn more than thin of late.

F1-wise, I've been a Force India fan since 2009 - even brought a Mexican flag to Silverstone this year and got Perez's autograph when I was in Canada last year.
Obviously I was at that fa cup game. We gave stoke a really good game and scared then a a little, so much so that they had to bring crouch and Walters on

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk