What's new

Your favorite OTSR

Naemuti

Mega Poster
I have to go with good ol' B&M. Seems to be what most people end up saying, but they just know how to do OTSRs right.

And I'm going to throw my two cents in here on Intamin OTSRs (the new ones). They are ****ing AWFUL. The straps dig into you. If you put your arms up on the ride (or even if you don't) you can get nasty bruises from the straps. I've gotten them right around my armpit/shoulder from Maverick and Kingda Ka. The only thing worse is S&S shoulder/lap bar combos. Anyone who's ever ridden a Sky Swat and forgot to scrunch up their shoulders knows that the extra little push from the shoulder bar is downright painful.

andrus

Giga Poster
B&M flyer restraints. I kind of like Intamins as well cuz they're spacious, the vekomas are comfy too but they block your view too much..

madhjsp

Giga Poster
B&M restraints are really good, to echo the general sentiment of this thread.

I also really like the new shoulder strap-style restraints on I305 (not the original ones that came installed on the trains at first). They fit very comfortably and snugly against your shoulders and pretty much eliminate neck-chopping.

Lucy

Hyper Poster
I love Mondial ones (Topscans and Capriolos). They sit on your lap comfortably and are just nice restraints.

I like those too - they're really comfy :D

Also the KMG ones you get on their Boosters & Inversions are also very comfortable :)

A

Anonymous

B&M's are really comfortable, but the restraints on Intamin's Storm Runner are nice and open, which is good

dropthefloor93

Hyper Poster
I love those Arrow "Horsecollar" style ones on X2. but i also love the Intamin Stand Up restraints on Cobra at La Ronde.

as for most comfortable i would have to say any B&M Flyer.

in general B&M OTSRs are generally very comfortable

dropthefloor93

Hyper Poster
^^True Story
I cant think of one that hurt

Cept medusa at SFGA, but i had just got a fresh piercing and slammed it against the OTSR druring the second interlock corker.