What's new

Your favorite OTSR

Colossus

Giga Poster
B&M flyer restraints, considering your weight is constantly pressed down on the restraints they are so damn comfortable you could fall asleep and the leg restraints are really cool :)

jayjay

Giga Poster
I'm gonna get slated but... Intamin Accelerators. They're quite roomy and I don't get the neck chopping thing that everybody else seems to.

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
jayjay said:
I'm gonna get slated but... Intamin Accelerators. They're quite roomy and I don't get the neck chopping thing that everybody else seems to.
Whilst they aren't my favorite, I don't get it the neck chopping either.

I dunno what are my favorite. I don't really like any that obscure my view of the person next to me. So B&M can go away, Arrow can go away, Vekoma can also go away...

CreditCrazy

Hyper Poster
All OTSRs are uncomfortable on looping coasters, but Arrow's work really well on Suspended coasters. Lap bars are so much better in every way, though.

A-Kid

Giga Poster
Stiff straped Intamin or B&M normal to go please.

I also find Gerstlauer fairly comfortable though, untill it staples you.

Nic

Strata Poster
jayjay said:

I agree, except in the case of Rita. On there I get really bad neck chopping. Apart from that, I quite like them.

peep

CF Legend
Yeah the Intamin ones are ok. My fav though is the one on the Vekoma looper at Gardaland in Italy. They are so comfortable, it's very similar to B&M Flyer restraints but it just made the ride so much better (I can imagine that ride being painful on the neck if it was a different type of restraint).

Galvan316

Roller Poster
I'd have to go with B&M restraints as my favorite. I dont know what S&S was thinking when they put the restraints on there Steel Hawg coaster. Those are downright awful.

marc

CF Legend
jayjay said:

Mine as well as I find I get no near or neck chopping on them either.

Richie

Hyper Poster
I love Mondial ones (Topscans and Capriolos). They sit on your lap comfortably and are just nice restraints.

Rory

Mega Poster
Richie said:
I love Mondial ones (Topscans and Capriolos). They sit on your lap comfortably and are just nice restraints.

I agree for the amount of throwing about you get they are very comfortable. As for coasters the standard B&M and Flyer restraints are top notch!

coasterC

Roller Poster
I like the restraints of Nemesis and Nemesis Inferno. They are very nice and comfortable, and also feel safe. I have read your various replies about the Accelarator Restraints, and I really have never been neckchopped on any before. I think It's just the thrill of the speed of the ride that takes your mind off it.