What's new

[WIP] SAW-The ride-Nolimits recreation-Trackwork started

A

Anonymous

Hello, i wanna play a game with you, right now you've simply sat in the shadows, now i will bring ultimate terror to CoasterForce, you have no chance of survival.

I bring you SAW-The ride.

Picture1.png

I worked on the sign first

Picture2.png

Then the height restriction sign and the rules of the game sign.

Picture3.png

Then all the path

If you have any photos or textures which i could use, then post them as a reply.
Thanks.

jokerman

Giga Poster
There is already someone doing this, and they have done much more than you. I'm not discouraging you, but just be warned, you aren't the first to do this.

A

Anonymous

jokerman said:
There is already someone doing this, and they have done much more than you. I'm not discouraging you, but just be warned, you aren't the first to do this.

oh yes i know, thats what inspired me to make my own

Ollie

CF Legend
Looks good so far. :)
Just be warned though. I had no idea how difficult this would be. I've made quite a few things in Wings before and making this ride actually makes you realise the scale of the ride and attention to detail they do actually put into it. Good luck with it though. :)

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
you might want to add the track in before you go any further or EVERYTHING will be out of proportion. Unless you have done so and just deleted it for the render, then I look silly. lol

A

Anonymous

UPDATE!!!

The SAW store is now finished.

Picture4.png

I am very proud of what i've done so far!

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
Very good, but did you read what I said?
If it's for Nolimits, it's gonna go to waste if you don't get that 3DS track in to work around.

A

Anonymous

Screaming Coasters said:
If it's for Nolimits, it's gonna go to waste if you don't get that 3DS track in to work around.

Im gonna finish the around area and the outline of the building, then im gonna do the track

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^That's exactly the point.

You'll really struggle to get the scale right if you don't have a common point to work around. It'll end up al out of proportion. If it doesn't, then it'll take you twice as long.

A

Anonymous

Hixee said:
^That's exactly the point.

You'll really struggle to get the scale right if you don't have a common point to work around. It'll end up al out of proportion. If it doesn't, then it'll take you twice as long.

So you say i should build the track now?

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
LuckyRickie said:
Screaming Coasters said:

Im gonna finish the around area and the outline of the building, then im gonna do the track

I'm sorry, but in the NL environment, thats the WORST thing you could EVER do. You're gonna outline everything perfectly and it'll be the wrong scale in Nolimits. You can't build the ride around that as it'll be out of proportion and you'll probably end up with a 200ft, 50G contraption that is nothing like Saw.

A

Anonymous

Screaming Coasters said:
LuckyRickie said:
Screaming Coasters said:

I'm sorry, but in the NL environment, thats the WORST thing you could EVER do. You're gonna outline everything perfectly and it'll be the wrong scale in Nolimits. You can't build the ride around that as it'll be out of proportion and you'll probably end up with a 200ft, 50G contraption that is nothing like Saw.

So what do you say i do

A

Anonymous

Screaming Coasters said:
LuckyRickie said:
So what do you say i do

Scrap whatever you've just done...
Build the track first, import it into your modeling prog and THEN build around that :)

i don't need to because only a bit has been built