Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a Linux!

• I'm an Amiga!

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

I'm a PC but mine works better on xp than with vista.But that could be due to the way I have built and structure the computer and how it works.

Microsoft fail but a small amount of tinkering and it works better than it does if it was running vista.

Blaze

Hyper Poster
I'm a PC...and you're all under arrest.

Any more PC jokes?

I'm MJ, hide my PC?
I'm Gary Glitter, I've got CP on my PC?
I'm George Michael and I got caught in a PC?

No?

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Screaming Coasters said:
tks said:
I'm a PC.

Cause macs are for twats with money.
Actually, the same spec PC would cost more than a Mac so really, PC users are the twat for paying over the odds.

I am a 24inch Quadcore iMac, baby <3

Yes, but my mum doesn't a need a hardcore gaming PC.

Fact! You cannot buy a desktop iMac for under £800.

Fact! Anyone who needs a PC for surfing the internet and writing the odd letter (what 99% of computer users need at home) can get a PC to do it for under £400.

So, Ed's point stands.

Remember, it's not about comparisons of cost like for like - it's about comparisons of costs for functions you'll use.

I'd love a BMW M5. It's cheaper than a Ferrari. So which should I buy for driving two miles to work and back every day? How about a Ford Fiesta for a tenth of the cost?

Perspective Erol, perspective...

Mark

Strata Poster
I am a Mac, BUT I do have a Windows partition on my Mac so that I can also run Sony Vegas. Biggest problem is keeping Windows from expiring and it has at the moment hence the complete lack of videos from me...

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
furie said:
Screaming Coasters said:
Perspective Erol, perspective...

Fact - Mac is the better computer.

Fact - Microsoft 'develop' (so they call it) on old technology. They still have the slow registry system. Even Windows 7, come onnn...

Thought I'd throw that in to be an arse lol.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Totally agree Erol. However, it's the right tool for the right job. You're the right tool for the job of over selling the Mac inappropriately :p