Votes: 17 77.3%
  • Runaway mine train, Chessington woa

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Flying fish, Thorpe Park

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
Alton's is by far the best but it does need to be a lot faster.

Flying fish takes second as it does feel quite fast and for some reason, very, very fun.

Chessingtons is last as I don't actually remember going on it, but from a POV it looks a very smilar layout to Fish, just themed better.

CoasterCrazy

Giga Poster
Ok, maybe not....I just noticed that Cwoa's leant quite a fair bit whilst the train was at the station....didn't notice it quite so much with AT's.

Nic said:
Alton's, definitely. Chessie's is in 2nd with Fish in 3rd? How are there possibly 3 whole people that all believe Fish to be the best?

4 now! How can they! At least nobody has voted for Chessingtons...

Keep voting....I have allowed you to change your vote if you want!

sean

Mega Poster
Out of the three offered...Alton's is clearly the better one....

....Compared to my favourite Mine Train Coaster of all, it doesn't come close to Colorado Adventure at Phantasialand, now that is epic-ly brilliant.

9st7kk00296n19h7do2j90.jpg

a4q3qa0014kbgkojmo19m8.jpg

Themed a trillion times better too! :--D

choluby

Roller Poster
^If your talking about theming, think Big Thunder Mountain

Haven't been to thorpe but I've been to Chessington & Alton.

I really like Chessingtons for some unknown reason, I dunno, it just sort of gives me a happy buzz :--D
Alton is good especially the bit where it goes over the entrance ant the tunnel but the rest is rubbish and it doesn't give the buzz that Chessingtons does.

CoasterCrazy

Giga Poster
To be honest though, although the theming is great, I still found Big thunder mountain railroad quite dull. Anyway, as I said before, Vekoma mine trains are just too intense for their target audience.

^And the buzz...is it just because you're always happy before going on it? :--D
I found it pretty thrilling, mostly because of the wind on my face whilst riding...