What's new

Which Cludeo character would you say you are?

The Cluedo character I am is...

• Colonel Mustard

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Miss Scarlett

• Reverend Green

• Professor Plum

• Mrs White

• Mrs Peacock

• Total voters

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Out of the regular six Cluedo ("Clue" if you're Yank) characters, which one do you think you're closest to?

I know there are others such as Mr Slate-Grey and Captain Brown, but for sake of argument, keep to the original six.

So are you the slutty Miss Scarlett, the more corrupt yet reserved Rev Green, pompous Col Mustard, educated Prof Plum, wholesome Mrs White or the elegant yet bitchy Mrs Peacock?

I realise that the characters differ slightly version from version but lets keep it general.

nealbie

CF Legend
Someone was also watching Clue the other night on ITV :wink:

Personally I prefer Mr De'ath, it's so obviously apparent it's him from the name, meaning that no one suspects :p

jayjay

Giga Poster
I'm definately Professor Plum. I don't actually know anything about the charaters but meh.

Emmett

Giga Poster
Rev. Green would be my favourite and I always remember Nicholas Parsons playing him on the tv show and he would be my favourite.

Ben

CF Legend
My favourite is Colonel Mustard, and he is who I always play as. However, I would say I'm most like Professor Plum, who is amazing anyway <3

nealbie

CF Legend
nadroJ said:
Is there such a thing as Cluedo: The Movie? If not, why not?

Yeah it's called "Clue" and it was on ITV3 the other day. I think Ian watched it like me, hence this topic :lol:

Blaze

Hyper Poster
I'd have gone for Dr. Black just to be different. Plus I think he did it, no one suspects suicide for some reason, although that would defeat the point of the game.

I'll go for Col. Mustard.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Hmmm, a mix of Miss Scarlett and Mrs. Peacock probably.

Ben said:
Clue is one of the greatest movies ever, seek it out Jordan, you'd love it <3

Can anyone else vaguely remember a TV show based on Cluedo as well? I can't remember much about it, only that it was a kind of game/quiz show and Jerry Hall played Miss Scarlett. Must have been late 80s/early 90s.

EDIT - Just done a quick search: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cluedo_(game_show)

OMG! Look at that cast list! That must have been THE campest show on TV EVER. I sooooooo need to see that again!

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I LOVED that show. Had Richard Wilson as Rev green as well.

Mark

Strata Poster
gavin said:
Hmmm, a mix of Miss Scarlett and Mrs. Peacock probably.

Ben said:
Clue is one of the greatest movies ever, seek it out Jordan, you'd love it <3

Can anyone else vaguely remember a TV show based on Cluedo as well? I can't remember much about it, only that it was a kind of game/quiz show and Jerry Hall played Miss Scarlett. Must have been late 80s/early 90s.

EDIT - Just done a quick search: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cluedo_(game_show)

OMG! Look at that cast list! That must have been THE campest show on TV EVER. I sooooooo need to see that again!

I remember it well. Absolutely loved it!

And the film is awesome too.

Personally, I would be Miss Scarlett, who turns out to me in drag... :roll: (flash backs work valentine party)

nealbie

CF Legend
I've seen drag pictures of your good self. They are most impressive. Maleficent is by far the most impressive :lol: