What's new

Where can I take a theme park survey?

SpeedKills81

Roller Poster
I want to take a six flags ride research survey, how would I do that? I want to do one for pretty much all of the parks, when does a ride research survey normally come out and what site would I find a six flags ride survey on? I see theirs a six flags advisory panel that you must sign up for I see so is that where I'd find it? When's the next ride research survey coming out for any of the six flags parks? How can I find out that I am eligible to take a survey for any park and is six flags the only theme park company that does a ride research survey?

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
I worked at Cedar Point for the 2009 season in Guest Services, and helped administer daily park guest surveys.

Guests were selected at random at the main park entrance for a short 10 question survey, and randomly throughout the park for a long form survey. In order to maintain survey validity, guests were selected at random times throughout the day in random intervals. I am sure additional focus groups were conducted by the Marketing Department on an as-needed basis.

You can often see folks conducting surveys throughout the park - staffers holding clipboards talking to park guests.

As for volunteering into a survey, you could try email a park to see if they are in need of participants.