What's new

When is the Munich Oktoberfest ride lineup revealed?

Rob Coasters

Hyper Poster
This is not in trip planning because I am not personally planning on visiting this year, but a friend of mine is interested and is trying to decide whether or not to go based on what rides would be there.

For those who keep track of the Munich Oktoberfest fair, is there a time or date where certain rides are confirmed to be attending? I was trying to see when they were confirmed for past years with very little luck. The best I've found was a new-for-2023 ride being confirmed just 15 days before the event started on September 16.

If anyone has information or knows better than me, that would be awesome. Thanks!

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
The Oide Wiesn is back again, as the quadrennial Bavarian Central Agricultural Festival has cancelled their exhibition this year. For those that aren't familiar with the nostalgic Oide Wiesn, it's a section of the Oktoberfest in the southern part of the Theresienwiese dedicated to historical rides, stalls and beer tents from back in the day. There is an upcharge for the Oide Wiesn, but they offer free entry after 9pm for those wanting to check it out without having to pay.