What's new

When do you proceed to the routine of full body cleansing?

So when do you stop being a smelly dirtbag?

• Mornings

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Evening

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Midday - Cause I'm a freak/work dead eye shifts and stuff

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

thx

Mega Poster
Re: When do you proceed to the routine of full body cleansin

On usual weekdays I shower in the morning, but obviously if I've went to the gym/running etc. I go afterwards, which tend to be middays. I very rarely shower in the evening as my hair would be messed up and I would feel dirty in the morning. However if I had a bathtub I would love to relax there in the evenings.

Venom2053

Hyper Poster

Mornings, unless I have early classes or work. Then I shower mid-day after I'm done. I used to take long showers but since the hot water in residence sucks, I make them quick now.

Mark

Strata Poster

As I mentioned before, I tend to shower of an evening. Although I alternate between 1 night having a shower and the next having a bath.

One thing I really hate is getting into bed without having had a bath or shower. I feel grubby and sweaty and I can't relax and then I can't sleep. I have got worse with it too. It never used to be that much of an issue for me but its like I am developing some kind of OCD about it or something. In the past, if I got in quite late, perhaps after a day at a theme park I would skip the shower until the morning but now I can't. I just feel totally gross if I do, I can't sleep and then end up getting out of bed and having a shower anyways.

The main reason I don't tend to shower in the mornings is the same as others have mentioned, I don't want to get up even earlier for work :p. However, on days when I am not at work I will often have a shower in the morning as well as having one in the evening too. When we are on holiday I tend to shower morning and night and sometimes a third before going out to dinner if its been a particularly hot day or anything. I like to feel fresh if we are going out for the evening.

ciallkennett

Strata Poster

Usually once every two days, but I have noticed that since I've been at uni I've been showering almost every day simply as I'm bored out of my head with nothing better to do.

As such, I sometimes shower in the morning, sometimes midday, sometimes evening, sometimes middle of the night. Only once per day, however. Never more than once a day.

I might go have a shower now actually. I need to procrastinate...

Richie

Hyper Poster

Always in the morning. It's part of getting ready and feeling fresh :)