What's new

What's the worst station you've been in

tribar

Mega Poster
Basically what station has the worst layout. I can think of some...

Viper (SFGAm)- Viper's station is just too big. Add that to no grouper and the station can become a real mess.

V2 (SFGAm)- V2 is another mess. For V2 a station wait is 15-20 mins because of it's horrible capacity. Add that to the fact that it is really loud with the train going through makes it a bad experience.

Iron Wolf- IW's was probably the worst. Instead of most stations where the queue comes in at the center of the station, some bozo decided to cram the queue in right where the front row is. The station was also really small so trying to get past the people waiting for front row was very difficult

Gemini- Now i had to problem with Gemini besides for the fact that they had the entire 3rd and 4th cars sealed off to make it "easier" for the ride ops. But unlike say American Eagle You board in the center of the station. I bet it doesn't take much for the lines to interlock and again you can barely get thorough

Riddler's Revenge- I haven't been to SFMM but i've seen pictures and in the station the line basically forms a zigzag. Turned to the right about 45 degrees.

So what about you.....

Kebab

Giga Poster
This is easy, Shockwave at Drayton Manor. It's just **** awful.

Space Invader at Blackpool comes close second, I've never felt so close to dying in my life.

Ben

CF Legend
Black Mamba's is pretty vulgar.

It's gotta be one of the ones which is just a massive fight for a bay though, with no markings. Tornado in that park in Finland that has the Intamin SLC, not the other one, is GROSS. Ugh, why let the queue just into the station if there's no way of monitoring it <//3

Ollie

CF Legend
^I agree. I hate 'freeforall' stations. Bandit at Movie Park Germany was bad for that. It's got a nice neat queue then when you get to the station there's sections for rows. You've just got to fight your way through people to get a seat.

Although I disagree about Black Mambas Station. I love it and it has a nice atmosphere with the lighting and the music. :)

Jer

Strata Poster
Gotta say, El Toros it's pretty bad, since everyone seems to crowd around the front, while the back rows are left completely empty.

nadroJ

CF Legend
Big Loop at Heide Park comes to mind. First you have to queue in a vile zig-zag cattle pen, then squish up against each other closer and closer as you reach the station, then all just lunge forwards in a free-for-all for a seat. And it looks like a giant ugly greenhouse. Gross.

mouse

Giga Poster
Tonnere de zues' is really unorganised, you end up fighting for space, let alone a seat.

Super Manege at La Ronde. It's not even a station, it just has one crap cattle pen and then the remainder of what should have been a covered station but is now open air. Not nice when it's 100 degrees outside, and there's literally like no room in the station to move around.

Lofty

CF Legend
Nobody going to say Big Dipper in Blackpool? That horrid little queue thing that is like a funhouse </3

I can't think of anymore that I HATE. Actually, scrap that, I vote Robin Hood, Walibi. It's such a **** up station, it makes no sense to do what it does, splitting it in half?!

Ollie

CF Legend
nadroJ said:
Big Loop at Heide Park comes to mind. First you have to queue in a vile zig-zag cattle pen, then squish up against each other closer and closer as you reach the station, then all just lunge forwards in a free-for-all for a seat. And it looks like a giant ugly greenhouse. Gross.
This. The cattle pen is on steps as well so you're always looking down at how massive the queue is when you're waiting. The station is horrid though.

Harvey

Hyper Poster
Bandit at Movie Park was just a free for all and a bit crap, but Shockwave at Drayton Manor is the worst for sure, it's red hot, cramped and just crappy to the max.

CoasterCrazy

Giga Poster
^It's sooo boring! The train only uses about half of the track in the station...

Wipeout at Pleasurewood hills's station is just an unthemed tent!

choluby

Roller Poster
Its Awful. There's chewing gum everywhere and the wooden walls smell.
At least its enclosed though.

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
It's G-force for me. It is just a huge cattle-pen with music blasted into your ears whether you like it or not. I could see it getting very hot in there as well when it's full.

I can also see shockwave being bad as well when thats full.