Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Purple

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • All

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

tomahawk

Strata Poster
da **** is purple? Out of the original four (pink, red, yellow, orange) pink is by far the worst. Never heard of a purple except for in one of those weird flavor packs and it was plum. All of the tropical ones taste like **** too.

Martyn

Giga Poster
Purple sucks. Can't believe they replaced yellow with it. Yellow was amazing. Now, green is the best.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Can't decide between orange and red. I like purple the best.

ATTACKHAMMER

Strata Poster
tomahawKSU said:
da **** is purple? Out of the original four (pink, red, yellow, orange) pink is by far the worst. Never heard of a purple except for in one of those weird flavor packs and it was plum. All of the tropical ones taste like **** too.
Purple is the purple one :wink: it comes in a normal bag.

bmac

Giga Poster
Tomahawk they may not be the same flavors as in the U.S. I take it purple is grape and green is lime or something like that? We have Pink (I think it's Strawberry or something stupid) and Yellow (Lemon) across the pond, and both are **** dire.

Ben

CF Legend
American Starburst is VILE. Almost as gross as American Skittles. The ****.

Purple are the fabbest <3

Yellow were amazing too <///3

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
The dark grey ones are the best, I try to avoid the light grey ones and give them to Martyn when I see him, which never happens as I don't often see him and never have Starburst :)

IntaminToWin

Mega Poster
Ben said:
American Starburst is VILE. Almost as gross as American Skittles. The ****.

Purple are the fabbest <3

Yellow were amazing too <///3

American Starburst?
American Skittles?
There's different versions?

Jake

Strata Poster
Omg, American skittles are FOUL.

Can't remember how their starbursts were though.

I think all the flavours are fab, really...

IntaminToWin

Mega Poster
UC said:
...as there is with most products mass-produced for markets employing different ingredients.

Welcome to Earth.

Thanks, it's great to be here.

(Side note: Skittles + Starburst rock)

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
bmac said:
Tomahawk they may not be the same flavors as in the U.S. I take it purple is grape and green is lime or something like that? We have Pink (I think it's Strawberry or something stupid) and Yellow (Lemon) across the pond, and both are **** dire.
Purple will be blackcurrent. Anything purple flavour in the UK is blackcurrent, we don't get grape.

I know, I know. Wtf. I know.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Blackcurrant. It's a currant, and it's black :)

When UC came to visit he sampled Ribena Blackcurrant juice and was amazed by it. It's a small, tart berry we adore over here.

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
It's kinda similar to a cranberry in taste, except without the dryness.

It never took off in the USA because it brought some disease with it. It got popular here as a native source of vitamin C.

bmac

Giga Poster
Ah okay I can handle a cranberry, they grow about 50% of the cranberries for the state of NJ about 20 miles from my dad's place.

Mike

Giga Poster
Cranberries are horrible.
American Starburst are horrible.
Purple Starburst are horrible.

Ribena, on the other hand, is awesome. :)

Ben

CF Legend
Joey said:
bmac said:
Purple will be blackcurrent. Anything purple flavour in the UK is blackcurrent, we don't get grape.

I know, I know. Wtf. I know.

We don't get grape flavoured stuff because despite how amazing grapes are, grape flavoured things are vile.

My mind is literally blown that Americans don't have blackcurrant. No wonder they only have vile squash.